❤You have a secret admirer❤

Y'all Ready? Let's go😈❤❤
~~~~

I walked out of my job, couldn't wait to get home, it's been a stressful day.

You see I work as an assistant for The Jason Mccann, at Jason McCann headquarters.

The pay is great and I was so lucky to get the job, but that's a different story, for a different, for a different time.

Anyway, I was half way home until I remembered Chris wanted
more fruit chews.

Chris is my 2 year old baby boy. He's a bit spoiled, but I can't say no to him.

His father wasn't exactly....in his life, he walked out the moment he found out I was pregnant with him.

I made it home around 8:00, I guess I forgot to cut off the porch light, but I saw something strange on the steps, it looked like a vase with flowers.

I stepped out of my car, and headed toward the odd object on my steps. It was a vase. Full of White roses and a small card attached to the stems of one the beautiful roses.

The small card read,

"Hello, Beautiful I know work has been stressful, so here's a gift just for you".

Beside the vase was a medium sized box. I picked up the and the vase and went inside.

"Mommy!!", Chris came running down the steps while, his grandmother was in the kitchen.

"How's my little man doing?"

Mom came walking out of the kitchenc wiping her hands with a towel.

"He was an angel, as always, isn't that right Chris"?

"Yes mama", he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Time for bed little man, upstairs".

As he ran upstairs to change into his pj's.

"Well, Mama thanks for watching him." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime sweetheart, anytime".

I walked her to the door, and waited until she got into her car safely, before I shut the door.

"Alright, Chris time for bed".

"Yes mama".

............

After I put Chris in bed, I got a shower, and I was laying in my bed with my laptop, in my lap.

After 20 minutes of scrolling through pintrest, I received a messege. It didn't tell me who it was from, but it read.

"I hope you enjoy the gift beautiful, there's more to come".

I was so caught up with getting Chris into bed, I forgot to open the box.

I opened the box, inside was a...spa kit?
There was a small tag on the box.

The tag read, " Hello Jayla, I hope you enjoy this gift. There are many more to come❤️️~ S.A"

"Wow...." I whispered to my self. After sitting the box on the nightstand on the side of my bed I pulled the blankets over me, and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌸So, there might be a part 2

🌸Also this imagine goes to king-jaddie  ❤️️

🌸Vote&Comment✨

DeeDee is out👉🏽 🚪✌🏽❤️️
Byeeeeeeeee✨