He tells you he has a child

Dis finna be lit🔥👌 Enjoy💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V

Y/N and I have been together for 2 years, Now have I wanted to tell her I have a child?, Yes, But for some unknown reason I haven't worked up the courage to tell her.Just two hours ago Collete's mother told me that she couldn't take care of her and needs me to pick her up.

Vanessa texted me her address.
I hopped in my car and went to get Collete.When I arrived at the address the house wasn't in the best shape.I knocked on the door and waited a couple seconds until the door opened.Vanessa stood there with my precious daughter on her hip and three baby bags in her other hand.
"Thank you Justin this really means a lot".
"Oh it's no problem, I mean she is my daughter". I said awkwardly.
I honestly had nothing to say to her.She handed Collete to me and her baby bags.I put Collete in her car seat and jumped in the driver's seat.I headed home and looked at my watch, it read '4:45'.

Good I have three hours until Y/N gets home.

I walked into the house and put Collete on the couch, While I went and set up her play pen, As I was setting up Collete's play pen
I heard the door knob being twisted.

Shit, she's home early.

Y/N walked in sitting her purse on the table, she turned around and was shocked to see Collete on the couch

All hells about to break loose.

Y/N's P.O.V
I walked inside my lovely home.I sat my purse on the counter and shrugged my jacket off.I turned around to greet Justin, only to be met by an adorable curly headed baby, staring at me on the couch.

"Uh...Justin? you babysitting or what"?, I said curious asf.

"Y/N...there's something I've been wanting to tell you....She's my child.... she's three and her name is Collete".

I stood there completely stunned by his words.He has a baby? and didn't tell me?...HE KNOWS I LOVE BABIES💁💁

I looked over at Collete and saw she was twisting her body trying to get off the couch.Once she was off the couch she crawled over to me at literally sat on my foot with her short chubby legs wrapped around my ankels.

I bent down and picked her up, and put her on my hip.

"Why did you wait two years to tell me?"

"I don't know, I guess I just never worked up the courage to tell you". He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"We'll she's adorable, but I'm still mad you didn't tell me before. You know good and well I love babies". I said laughing

"Okay I promise for now on no more secrets".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYEEEEEEE IM SAVAGE🔥🔥🔥
No I'm not........but I hope you enjoyed that not my best work but it's something so don't judge.
~~~~~~~~
Byeeeee~Diondrea💙