Alex Russo In Harry Potter

Disclaimor: I do not own Harry Potter or the character Alex Russo. Those belong to J.K Rowling and whoever made the episodes Wizards of Waverly Place!

Hope you like it!

FAN AND COMMENT!

Alex Russo's POV

"Alex," Called my mom, Theresa Russo. "Your math teacher just called, you never turned in three assignments."

I turned around to see my mother scolding me, one hand on her hip. She was rather pretty for her age, liht brown hair curled back so it flowed down to her shoulders, she had hih cheekbones and curvy features. She was wearing our sandwhich shops apron. "Really? Thats the first I've heard of it." I said, smiling and twirling my jet-black hair.

"What? Of these assignments?" Mom asked me in astonishment.

"No, the first I've heard that I was in math! Pfft." I laughed. Mom rolled her eyes and swept fast me. "Hey mom-"

"I'm not helping you on those assignments." Mom said sternly, interupting me before I could speak.

"No, mom." I said. "Dean just asked me out on a date and it turned from a twosum into a threesum, what should I do?"

"Oh!" Mom said, suddenly interested. "I had the same problem when I was your age!"

"Yeah so what did you do?" I asked, relieved that she understands.

"Well I challenged them into a break dance competition." She said, completely bursting my bubble. It was surprisin how uncool your parents could be. "What you have to do is embarass them so much they won't want to show their face. You start with the pop, then the lock."

Then she started doing something with her hands that I never seen before and I have to say that I got scared. "Mom, MOM! OK, I'll be sure to do that." I lied.

"Oh, good mija," She said kindly and straightened up before sayin, while rubbing her neck. "Ooh, I think something popped... and somethin locked."

I watched as she walked away, shocked at her uncoolness. But I didn't have time to dwell on that, I needed to get ready for my date with Dean. I ran up the stairs and to my bedroom. You'd think I would learn to clean it but everytie I think I should I et lazy and just leave it as it was.

I dug through my clothes and was surprised to see a book in my room. I mean, REALLY surprised! I never read. I picked it up, planing on not readin it, but then I seen the back cover. It was a book about wizards, like me.

"Harry Potter..." I murmered to myself. "I should read this... Nah! I'll just get in it."

I opened the book to a random page and set it on top of my wardrobe, so no one could see. "Literarium Terrarium" I said and I felt a tuing on my fingers as the back overtook me and I was transported myself into this book of wizards just like me.

I fell hard on my butt, my wand in my boot digging in my ankle. Dust flew up around me and I instantly regretted choosing a page at random, I wish I ended up in a cleaner place.

The dust started to fall and I heard hushed whispers.

"What happened, Sirius?" I heard a male voice whisper. He sounded young, probably my age, fifteen.

"Who is that?" Snapped a women who sounded in her mid years.

Then the dust cleared and I found that I was sittin in the middle of a table in a dirty kitchen, with much faces staring at me in confusion and blankness.