Chapter 3

Kou POV

"Hey, sup?" Kominato greets me.

"Dunno?" I said.

"Oh! Don't be like that! What's going on with the girl of yours?" he grinned. Does he know?

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Nevermind." He said.

Weird.

As soon as I took my step in our classroom, I noticed Murao and Makita looked at me.. no.. glared at me. Why?

I noticed Futaba between them. She look seriously sleepless like the other day but this is worse than those days!

"What happened to her?" I asked them but they didn't answer. "Hmph!" Instead, Murao look away and Makita look away too, pissed.

Did I do something?

At last, Futaba looked at me. Yet, she just stared at me. She's not moving an inch!

"H-hey.. What's up with you?" I asked yet she remained quiet. What the hell happened with this girl?

"Ok now! Sit or I'll eat you up!" our teacher said. We went to our seats. Class is starting.

Ah.. I remembered..

"By the way, we have a new transferee. Come." Our teacher signed someone outside the room by the door.

"Uhm.. hi. I'm Daichii Sakura.." Sakura shyly said.

"Hey! She's beautiful!"
"Woah! I'd like to be her boyfriend!"
"Those are nice legs!"

She transferred in our school.

"Sit there." Our teacher pointed the seat beside me.

I found Sakura smiled. I bet she's relieved that I'm going to be her seatmate. She's not good with people after all.

"Hello there.." she smiled.

I smiled in response.

Futaba POV

Is she... the girl? W-why is she here? What's she doing here? Could it be that... they're already...

Lovers?

"Yoshioka! You're not paying attention to my class! Stand outside the room!" our teacher yelled at me.

"EEK!"

I have no choice. I went outside our room and stand there. I lay my shoulders on the wall while looking at my feet.

Am I gonna stand here outside? While the two of them are.. having fun inside the room? This door is blocking me.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked me that almost made me jump.

"K-Kikuchi-kun?!"

Why is he here? It's not even break time.

"I was asked by our teacher to get something in the faculty room." He said.

"Why do you look down? Don't tell you didn't sleep again?" he said.

"Y-yeah.." I respond.

"They're having activity right? You didn't pay attention to class, I guess." He chuckled after he look inside our room.

"S-she's here.." I said.

"Who?" he asked me. I sighed before I talk. "The girl with Kou before in the train station." I said then looked at my feet again.

He patted my head so I look up to him. "Cheer up."

He left.

How can I even cheer up myself?

I look inside the room. The two of them are laughing while doing the activity.

When I already know that I lost?