Chapter 7

A/N: Update after such a long looong time. Hope you enjoy!

Futaba POV

I woke up feeling my head aches as I sat on my bed. I look on my cellphone. It's now 6:30 am. Did I even sleep? I shook my head and went in my bathroom.

"Ugh.." my face is messed up. I only slept for 30 minutes! I want to go back to bed but I can't. I don't know. I just feel like.. up to school?

I sighed. Those messages are bad for me.

"Mornin'" Murao greeted me and I respond. "Good morning!" I smiled and her eyes went little as if I've sinned. Before she could say anything Makita greeted us a good morning.

"Good morning." Aw, her smile is really cute. Any guy would fall for that smile! She's a lovely girl just don't piss her off. Before I get too obsessed with dreaming of Makita, Murao finally spoke.

"You're feeling well after that? Well, I guess I can call you a masochist now." I call myself a masochist though.

Makita went close to me and observed my body like how stupid investigators do. "No! You're more like crazy! I don't get what you're thinking at all! After that bitchy event you're still in a good mood?!" She's like a child with tantrums.

"I'm okay seriously.." I managed to laugh. "Okay my butt." She rolled her eyes and went back to her seat.

I noticed Kou and Sakura entering the classroom. "What do you want for dinner? I'll cook for you!" Sakura said to Kou. Wow! Are they.. living in the same house for her to say that?

"Seriously.." I whisper. This is what I'm going to see first thing in the morning?

"Oh good morning, Yoshioka-san!" Sakura greeted me as she pass by but I'm busy covering my face with my hair. Acting as if I'm actually reading my notes.

"Hmm.. good mor-" I didn't finish my words when someone shouted my name.

"FUTABA!!" I literally jumped from my seat. What the heck?!

I look at the door and found Kikuchi there standing and grinning. My classmates stopped from making noise and stared at the two of us. I gave him a 'are-you-crazy-look?'. But laughed and run to him.

"What are you thinking?" I slapped his back. He just laughed. "Here, I came to give this." He smiled and gave me a keychain.

"A keychain?" I asked. "Yep." He smiled and he was just so cute! I smiled too.

But he leaned in and whispered to me. "I decided to help you."

He immediately kissed my cheek that made me shock and before I realized it he already ran away.

"Woooh!!" My classmates cheered. What.. the heck?!

Someone hits a notebook on my head. "Aish! Sensei!" I said in pain as I touch my head. "Your punishment for creating such a commotion." He winked.

"Okay! Go back to your seats now!" Sensei ordered us.

I stared on the keychain and smiled. It's a bunny holding a banner 'Good Luck'.

"Good luck, huh?" I whispered and smiled.

Maybe I should have been happy if I fell in love with him but..

I look at Kou and they were giggling.

It's too late.

"Hey, why didn't you tell us about you and Kikuchi?! I thought you still like that asshole?!" I laughed at her cursing Kou. Seriously, she's a good girl in disguise. "Nothing's going on about us." I said and chewed my food.

It's already recess. "Then what was that?" Murao asked. "I.. don't know? He said he'll help me.. but I don't know what he's talking about." My tilted in confusion.

Murao and Makita looked at each other. "Woah! Does he like you? It means that, right?" Makita ask Murao.

Murao puts down her chopsticks on the table. That made me nervous. "One thing I can say, he's far more better than him." She said and continued on eating.

Does he like me?... I don't think so.

I stared outside the window until it was lunch.

"Are you going to change now, too?" I asked my friends when I noticed them going out the room. We had P.E. "Yeah. Aren't you going to change?" They asked and I tried to smile.

"Later." I said and they went out of the classroom. I was going to get my lunchbox in my bag when someone suddenly pull my wrist. It was Kikuchi. I stood.

"W-why are you here?" I asked and he smiled again. He's really cute. "I'm going to treat you lunch." He said and started walking so I went along but someone pull my wrist again.

"Kou?!" I was too noisy so I covered my mouth in shock too. H gave me a long stare and talked. "Your shoelaces." He look on my shoes.

He was right. "My bad then.." I gave him a bitter smile. Stop making me hope.

I look at Kikuchi who's already giving Kou a deadly stare and so the both of them. "Let's go." Kikuchi said and pulled out from there.

"Why did you even like that guy? He's useless.." He whispered something but I didn't hear it. "What is it?" I asked and he smiled a bit.

"Nothing. Just fall for me stupid." He whispered the last part so I didn't hear it again. "Huh?"

We at lunch and he really did buy m a lunch. Why is he so nice to me today? I just shrugged it off.

We were walking on the hallway when something caught my eyes outside the window.

There, was Kou and Sakura kissing.