18 // RANT

Okay well, this isn't going to be like poetry related and all of that but I just wanted to rant something out since it really helps and all. It's about LGBT+ , I've done this kind of rant several times but every time I do it it really helps me. So yeah, there it is.

--------
Do you know what pisses me off? When people don't let other people be themselves and judge them whenever the lifestyle they choose doesn't follow theirs. People are allowed to be themselves, if it makes them happy; LET.THEM.BE. and I'm not here to judge you on your views, if you don't support lgbt people, that's not my fucking problem but at least have respect for the people who do and the people who are apart of the community. Many people are in the closets because they are scared to be kicked out of the house if ever they do come out, so they can't be themselves and that can cause several mental health problems and disphoria. When I hear about transgender kids being abused about this, it fucking breaks my heart. NO one should have to deal with this. Everyone deserves to feel accepted and happy and if you feel like if none of your friends or family do, I will. I will support you and accept you and everything will be okay just be yourself and don't let anyone tell you that your way of living and your happiness is invalid and a sin. Do you know what they say in the Bible? "Don't judge others or you will be judged." So don't, even if you think it's gross to marry the same sex, don't even try to put your opinion in other people's mouths if it's rude. It can ruin people's confidence and their happiness and it's not okay. gay, pansexual, lesbian, or whatever the fuck you want to be as in agender or gender fluid, you are valid. You will find yourself and don't let small minded people tell you love isn't love.

- ✨🌠💫