Chapter 2: Back to Work

Those were the words that broke my heart in two. Connor was leaving, and I didn't know when he'd come back. I still went to work that day. Trying not to let my emotions get the best of me. I loved him too much for him to know... I just wish for the best...
I heard a familiar voice call out my name from afar. I turned to find my good buddy Logan approaching me. I show a smile, "hey." He returns the smile, "hey! What are you up to today." "Not much," I say, "just the usual."
Logan smirks. He walked up to me, and hotly pressed his lips to mine. I didn't know what to do! I stood there stunned as his lips never left. I yank away, "idiot! What the hell are you doing?" "Why can't you be mine?" He says in a low husky voice. I blush softly, "w-what? Stop it." I shove him away, "I'm a guy. Your a guy. It just won't work!" His hand firmly grabs my wrist, "oh, really." He pulled me toward him, and our lips met. I start to reminisce about Connor. His soft smile... And beautiful eyes... I yank away once more, "enough! I will report you for sexual harassment!" I snap. That's when I felt his hand slide down my pants. "L-Logan..." I say softly. I felt him grab my manhood. My tone changed, "l-Logan! Stop!" I get cut off by the kiss. We back into a wall. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me, almost making sure I wouldn't get away. I pull away, "l-Logan... Stop..." "Why do you want me to stop so bad?" No... I can't... I can't just let him do this to me! I won't! Connor... I shove him away again, "Logan... Seriously..." "What. Is it because of Connor?" My heart pounded at his name... Connor... "It's none of your business! Don't you have someone else to screw around with?" "Not now, no." He says bluntly. I sigh, "listen. I'm not interested. Just get back to work, and I'll let this slide." "I know what else you can let slide..." His hand went straight back to my pants. "Hey hey! Cmon!" I snap. My phone start to ring.