Chapter 4: The Confession

I got off work and took a deep breath and started to walk to my car. I dropped my bag. Logan was standing next to my car. " I can't let him see me." I mutter to myself. "Hey." Dammit! I turn my head and look at him. "Where do you think your going?" He says softly. "Home." He gets close to me, "not without me." "Yes, without you." I say. "What. Is there someone else?" My eyes widen softly. And I can almost hear Connors voice, "just forget about me." Connor... "Well?" He says. "Logan... Just..." Then before I could say anything else. He pressed his lips to mine. This time, I just let him. He pulled away and smirked, "so, your not going to resist?" I avert my eyes from him, "why do you want me so bad." "I waited," he says, "I waited for the day I could be with you. Now is the day." "W-what? You idiot! How did you find out!" "You were acting strange all day.
Don't play dumb." He taps my nose playfully. I blush softly, "w-whatever. But that doesn't give you a good excuse!" I snap. "I knew you loved Connor. It showed. At least in my eyes." He smirked, "just give up." His voice made me nervous. My heart pounded and it only started to pound faster. But... Connor... "No." I say. "Why won't you let go? I know Connor. Wouldn't he want you to be happy?"