Neji-DARE

You were at one of sakuras parties. You didn't want to be there. You didn't plan on going.

You were there because Lee LITERALLY dragged you there and on the way there he kept on talking about how youthful it was to go out and be social. By the time you and Lee got there everyone was standing in a circle playing truth or dare. So far shikamaru had to grind on the floor, Naruto had to do the Cinnamon challenge, and Sasuke had to slap Ino.

You went to sit by Tenten because that was the only space left beside the spot that Lee had took by Gaara. It was Ino's turn to spin the bottle. It just kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning. You felt your hands get sweaty as it stop on Neji Hyuga.

"Hmmm Mr.Destiny let's see I dare you tooooo take off your shirt shoes and pants walk up to the girl you think is the prettiness and sexist and make-out with her." She said with a evil smirk.

You were pretty sure she said that so he would go up to Tenten. After all her and Tenten were pretty good friends and told each other everything.

Neji started to take off his shirt that revealed his nice toned eight pack of abs. Then his pants that revealed his blue tight boxer briefs. You could clearly see his "imprint" it was almost peeking from under his boxers!!! Almost every girl gasped.

You were expecting him to walk over to Tenten. You always had a crush on Neji ever since you saw his lilac eyes and long dark brown hair. You never really knew if he liked you if he did he never showed it.

You looked at Tenten who was blushing and smiling like crazy but all that stopped when he stopped in front of YOU!!!! You just stared at him. He gave you a big bright smile that you returned.

He then smashed his lips into yours giving you a passonite kiss that you also returned. You broke for air about five minutes later. He took your hand and led you back to were he was sitting he put his clothes back on and then said,
"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Mr.Destiny". You replied.

Everyone awed but Tenten who then stormed out the room but you could care less about her and her feelings.