Kakashi X OC

This story is dedicated to KatnissWare0120

Kakashi and Jaz. The most adorable couple in all of the shinobi land. They've been together for a year and a half now.

They cuddled, kissed, and hugged but they have yet to go any further. As of right now they were Ichraku's. Kakashi was treating both of them to ramen.

"Thanks again Kakashi, but I could of paid this is like your 15th time paying." Jaz commented finishing her ramen.

"No it no problem I'll do anything thing for my one and only." He replied tracing the swirl on her cheek.

"Your way too nice Kaka-sama, but I gotta go finish cleaning." She remarked giving him a kiss.

"I'll be by your place around 10:35." He stated.

"Thats good I'll be done cleaning by then." She gave kakashi another kiss and started her trot home. Besides cleaning she had other things planned.
"I wonder if he'll like it? I wonder if he'll actually want to do 'it'."

By the time she got done thinking to herself she had ran into her door. She opened the door and went straight to the supply closet. She got the vacuum and the duster out and started to vacuum and dust everything.

When she got done she went upstairs to take a bath. She picked out a silk purple bra and underwear. She then started to run the bath water.

While she waited for the water to get done she brushed her teeth and applied her face mask. When she got done the tub was full. She stripped from her clothes and sat in the warm soothing water.

Making sure to scrub her fair skin everywhere with the lavender soap wanting to smell good for her sama. After she got finished she put on her bra, panties, and robe and went back down staires to cook a Oreo cheesecake with whip cream in case kakashi had a sweet tooth. She mixed all the ingredients she pushed it into the oven.

After about 25 minutes she pulled out the cheesecake and added the cream. It was only 9:31. She started to wipe the counter down.

All of a sudden she felt breathing on her neck

"He isn't suppose to be if anything I was expecting him to be late." She thought.

"This is unlike you to be here so early."

"I thought I'd suprise you." He said setting his book on the marble table.

"I made cheesecake." She replied not even turning around but she was smirking.

"Looks good." He mumured while wrapping his arms around hers inter twinning there fingers and cutting a piece of the cake.

Jaz started to fell something hard on her butt. Now remembering she only had on a robe and her silk undergarments. She picked up the piece of cake and turned around and fed it to him.

While he was eating the dessert he pulled Jaz in for a kiss. They pushed the cake back and forth until it was gone. He then picked her up and laid her on the marble table.

Her started kiss her neck swirling his tounge around looking for her sweet sensitive spot. When he found it she moaned

"KaKa-Sama." He started to undo her robe.

"If you want me to stop I will." He whispered looking at her with a lust filled gaze.

"No please go all the way claim me." She breathed.

With that remark he continued. He took off her robe and threw it in the living room. He let his tongue travel down her fair stomach.

He stopped when her got to her sweet woomanhood. He pulled her panties down slowly. By the time he got done Jaz was wet from anticipation.

He started to rub her clit he then pushed a finger in. Had bit her lip took off her bra and started to grab her nipples.

"This is good your a virgin I can't wait." He said with lust dripping off his voice.

He then pulled out the finger and reached for the whip cream bottle. He inserted the nub of the bottle into Jazzes wet tunnel he mashed down the button an let it fill her tunnel. She was now squirming.

"Your so adorable when you squirm for me." He whispered.

She couldn't replie she was too busy tugging her nipples and biting her lip. Kakashi squatted down pulled off his mask and started too lick her clit.

"S-S-Sama your so good at this." She moaned.

His mouth was full of whip cream he began to suck it from her tunnel. She pulled on his hair like crazy her legs now up in the air. His tounge fucking her like and animal.

"Oh shit oh shit sama im gonna fucking bust God dammit!" She screamed in bliss as she came

"Mmm that taste better than whip cream." He said licking his lips.

"That's not fair you haven't came." Jaz breath as she got off the table.

She started to take off his shirt pants and underwear. When she pulled down his boxers his cock flew. It was so long and massively thick.

"Damn KaKa your dick is so fucking fat." She murmured while taking the it in her mouth and wrapping her hand around whatever she couldn't suck.

Bobbing her head down up and down rather fast gagging but loving it. She swirled her tongue around what she could her cheeks full of cock.

"I'm gonna c-c-c-cum s-s-stop." She didn't stop though she kept going until his cum filled her cheeks.

Some spilling onto the wooden floor.  He then laid on the table.

"Ride it." He commanded while holding his dick.

She did as told and got on top of him. He placed it at her hole and let her sit down on it.

"Move when your ready I know it's your first time." After she adjusted she started to go up and down slowly wanting to see Kakashi's reaction.

"Don't tease me my your so tight and warm my cock wants more." He groaned.

She started to go faster bouncing up and down wildly. Her womanhood dripping on his fat shaft he precum also dribbling out. His dick kept hitting her the bottom of her tunnel making her feel it in her stomach.

"This is too damn good!" She screamed as his cock hit her g-spot.

"Ahh shit shit shit sama i-i-i fuuuuucccckkkk!" She hollered letting her liquid fall onto the table.

"Your fuck hole is too damn much!!" Kakashi moaned as her came deep inside her.

Jaz shakily feel onto his chest. "Now I have too take another bath." She breath.

"Im coming too and this time I'm hitting it from the back." He whispered caring her up the stairs.~~~~~~