Hinata-Dare

You were at one of Naruto's house warming parties. As of right now it was boring and everyone was getting sleepy until Naruto suggested you all play truth or dare. As of right now it was Shinos turn.

"Let's see (Y/N) I dare you to take off Hinatas shorts and pants put whip cream on her stomach, legs, neck and face and suck it ALL off."
"Who knew you could be so dirty minded Shino." You say with a evil grin.

You have always liked Hinata. You admire her stuttering, her humongous breast 😋😂, and her blue hair. You looked at Hinata who was looking as if she had a horrible sunburn her cheeks were so red.

You walked over to her and stroked her cheeks.

"It's going to be okay Hinata I'll be gentle." You reassured her.

She nodded her head. You grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up slowly admiring her pale stomach. You lifted it off her head and looked at her purple bra.

Your smile only got bigger. You got down on your knees and started undoing the button of her pants. Pulling them off slowly as well. They were at her mid thigh when you looked at her lace purple panties.

"So sexy." You said looking up at hinata.

"I-I-I..." She stuttered.

"Shhh it's ok Hinata." You said reassuring her once again.

You had already got her pants to her ankles. You got up and helped her get out of them. Shino handed you the whip cream.

Hinata laid on the floor without a word. You grabbed the whip cream and started at her toes going up to her ankles then her thighs then her stomach then her then her neck then final her face. You went back down to her toes and started to suck.

Twirling your tongue between each of her toes. She let out some giggles as you did each foot. You went up to her thighs going up and down slowly with your tongue out.

You traveled up to her stomach and held her back while putting your face into her stomach going up and down while sucking every piece of skin. You then went up to her face wanting to save her neck for last.

"Hmm hinata." You purred in her ear.

You licked her face with long wet strokes. Finally reaching her neck. You vow to your self to make her moan and leave a love bite.

You started sucking and licking around. She was letting out quiet moans but you wanted to hear more. You found that one spot were she moaned out.

"O-h-h M-m-my (Y/N) Kun." By the time you left your love bite all the whip cream was gone.

You helped her up and put back on her clothes. You took her hand and lead her to Naruto's roof to look at the stars.

"Hinata-san will you be my girlfriend." You said while wrapping your arm around her waist.

" I-I all r-re-ady f-f-fell for y-you." She said smiling.

"Well that go too know your all mine and nice underwear by the way." She punches you in the head and turns red.

"Oww I didn't know Hinata-chan could punch so hard..." You whisper and pull her closer.