Kiba x OC Part 2

When they got upstairs kiba laid on the bed. Ash just looked at kiba as if he was mentally ill.

"What are you waiting on come suck my shaft." He said pulling out his still enlarged member.

Ash flipped her hair back and got in between kiba tan legs. She immediately wrapped her lips around his 7 4/5 inches.

"Asha your lips are so wet and warm they fill so fucking
good around my cock." Asha began to suck harder rolling her tounge around the slit at the top.

Kiba grabbed her hair and pushed her head down to the point were his dick was poking the back of her throat. She didn't mind though she loved her throat being fill with kibas long dick. The faster kiba moved her head the wetter she got.

"Shit Ash im gonna cum I hope you swallow." He then relased his warm salty seed to the back of her throat.

"Is this your first or are you experienced because you give a good deep throat." He moaned releasing her hair.

She took her lips from around his dick.

"This was my first time kiba-kun." She purred.

"Fuck you turn me on to much." He groaneed looking at his re-inflated member.

He flip there positions around so that she was on bottom. He went to her shirt that he then torn off with his K9 teeth. He then ripped her bra off. She immediately covered her chest.

"Don't be shy they look so perky and adorable." He whispered in her ear.

She removed her hands slowly. After her hands were completely off her chest. Kiba went back to her breast. He sucked her left nipple while twisting the other.

"Ahhh k-k-Kiba mmmm d-do the other." She breath.

"As you wishhh." He said while popping his mouth off the left nipple and going to the other.

He sucked even harder and twisted harder leaving her nipples a bright red. He brought his head up and grinned at Ash. She bit her lip and took off his shirt.

"Eager?" He chuckled.

"Hurry Kiba-kun." She whined.

"Ok babe." He said.

He then went down to her bottoms and unbuttoned them.
He then yanked them off along with her panties. She opened her legs to let Kiba look.

"Mmm so wet Ash and so warm." He moaned running a finger up her womanhood.

He then shoved a finger in her virgin hole.

"You weren't lying when you said this was your first time." He said wiggling his finger around in her.

He then started to thrust his finger in and out slowly. Earning gasps from Ash.

"More Kiba please."

"Are you sure you want more."

"Yess please babe." He shoved two more finger into her woomanhood.

Ash let an exotic scream of pleasure. Kiba started thrusting his fingers in and out rapidly. Making Ashes lower half tense up forming a knot.

"SHITT KIBAAAA!" She hollered out as her white fluid gushed on to his fingers. Kiba took his finger out and put them in his mouth.

"You taste so exotic wanna taste?"He questioned tilting his head to the side.

Ash took his fingers out his mouth and placed them in her mouth rolling her tounge between each finger. Kiba grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her woomanhood. Ash took his dick and mashed it into her hole. Kiba grabbed her hand and whispered.

"I got this just relax." He started to nibble on her ear. Her then bucked his hips forward making her scream. He placed his lips on here to keep her scream down.

"It'll go away I promise soon you'll love my dick being deep inside you." After hearing that the pain went away immediately.

"Move Kiba-kun please." He didn't need to be told twice. He started thrusting in and out groaning lowly.

"Fuck yes Kiba please don't stop it feels so good." She moaned grabbing the sheets while the bed moved rapidly fast.

"I don't think I'll ever stop fucking you." He said huskily.

He started to hit that spot in side her that made her holler.

" Shit Kiba there right FUCKING there harder fuck me harder."

He started to pound her relentlessly. His dick covered in her body fluid. She began to scream in the bed sheets. While kibas turned into a moaning mess.

Kiba then place both of her legs on his neck getting deep access to the tunnel of her womanhood.

"Oh damn Oh damn holy fuck Kiba im gonna cum."Me too." He groaned rather loudly.

"FUCKKKKKK." They cried out in unison.

As her juices flowed out onto his dick he spilled his cum into her no longer virgin fuck hole. He rolled over letting his dick slip out of her. Ash was still trembling from her climax.

"Did you like it." He said with a evil smirk.

"Oh my god yess."  She breath heavily.

He began to stroke her hair. "Umm Kiba can I ask you a question?" She murmured.

"Sure you can ask me whatever baby." He said looking at her with concern.

"Can we go for another round?" She purred.

"Hell yess but this time your riding my cock." He said flipping her on top of him.~~~~