+Chapter 5+Hell welcome All+

Not Edited

+Chapter 5+Hell welcome All+

I do not know how many days I was cramp up in this cell with Erebus but awoken with a painful tug on my hair. My eyes snap open and a scream escapes my mouth when my body was beginning drag out the cell. “Ah,” I yelp when the grip tighten on the locks of my hair and I felt as if my head was about to explode.

“I’m taking you upstairs,” says a dark voice and I was drags alone the cold cement floor and up the stairs. I grit my teeth as my back bang against the cement steps. I was on the verge of fainting when I saw the dangling chandelier.  “No, fainting pet,” the voice states and I was pull from off the ground and into someone arms.  The pounding in my head was getting to me and I was sick to my stomach.

After a few minutes of shifting and my view of the swinging chandeliers colors was turning black. I groan when I felt my body put on a soft bed. “Huh?” I whimper as I flicker my gaze to the side.

My blurry vision was able to make out a muscled back of a male. “Casa dictia,” he says and my mind shot dead into the pull of darkness.

~~~~

I woke up to a bedroom chamber that decorated in a beautiful cream color. I sat up in the bed and I ran my hand down the purple ball grown dress I had on.  “Where am I?” I ask myself as I climb out the bed and I stop at the edge when the oak door across from me came open.  I gasp at the woman who stumbles in the room with a man all over her.

The woman turns to face me and I was looking at a replica of myself. The man pulls my look alike back into his arms and they tumble right through me as if I was mist. I gap in shock as I look down and see my figure turn into mist itself.  I continually rake my fingers through my hair and I frown as I watch the couple mingle together on the bed in a heated embrace. “Oh my, sir Lance,” my replica moans as the tall, dark and handsome man tugs at her dress.

“Sorry, my love,” the male whispers and I watch in horror he pin my replica down and he murder her by slitting her through with a blade. My replica chokes on her own blood as her head roll to the side and I was looking into my own brown eyes.  I watch the light of life leave her eyes and I felt my own knees give out me. Tears peek in my eyes as I watch the man that cause my replica death glance my way. However, I knew he could not see me, right?

The man was the spitting image of Erebus human form. I clench my stomach and I shake in fear because this could not be real. “It is real,” the man says with a wicked smile and I watch my gaze began to blur. I grab on to the nearest thing, which was a table stand, but everything felt dizzy. I was spinning around and around but I wasn’t moving.  I was able to hear ringing in the background and it got so loud that I couldn’t avoid the sound.

“Stop, Stop,” I murmur as I felt my body stumble and before I could catch my fall, I was plunge into darkness.

~~~

I now stood by a blasting fire and there was a tent near the fire. I frown, clenching my pounding head as I begin to walk towards the tent.  I slowly open the tent flap but I stop when I was watching another horrible scene with another replica of mine. My replica looks like a stunning fairy with curled brown hair and a bright- short dress that admire her figure. I glance down at my ridged dress that I died in, again. She was in an intense argument with a tall, tan male who lack little clothing and bore a shaft and in it was a knife, I presume.

“My husband died by you, my lover,” she says. “You my love killed my husband we--,” she trails off and turns away from the male.

He speaks in a different language and his voice was deep and gruff that it terrified me. My replica turns back to her lover and speaks in the same language her lover just used.