+Chapter 6+ Resistance+

Not Edited

+Chapter 6+

Resistance

+

The fever took over my body and my own process of thinking. One minute I was hallucinating and one minute I was screaming as I felt as if my body was on fire. Claiming my insides and sending me on a fringe until I was trembling and calling out for help.

One,

Delilah stay

Two,

I am sorry

Three,

Don’t turn away

Four,

Keep Living

Five,

Never Meant

Seven,

Please Don’t

Eight,

I

Nine,

Love

Ten,

You

“Evan, I miss you.”

~~~

My eyes snap open and my whole body felt weightless. I was not on the bed I pass out on many days ago; I think it was.  I was lying on a bed of soft silk sheets. I sit up and I glance around the oval-shape room to see that it was like being in an exotic rainforest. Thick, green veins clung along the walls, curled around a large wall-to Floor window that had a shadowed view of a wooden area. I slide out the bed and I approach the side of the room. The floor was caress with a grassy landscape and I was surprised that this was resemble to outside so well.  I step up to the mirror that hung to the veins. I push some of them away until I was able to see myself. I was shock at my own assemble. My dark brown hair was naturally curled and the dress I had on since I died was no longer on me. What now clad on to my tan skin was a silk green dress that caress down to my knees and the front was tight with a flowery pattern. I eyed the barely sandals on my feet before I look at my face. My skin looks almost perfect, my nose was narrower and my cheeks look more fill out and my eyes. Oh, my eyes were now a misty hazel that filled up my pupils, it look so odd.

“What happen to me?” I whisper.

I shakily ran my hand over my face before I turn away from the mirror and I walk across the grassy bedroom to approach a vein cover oak door. It took me a few minutes to tug away some of the tangle green branches and push open the door to tumble into a long, marvelous hallway.  I walk along the narrow hallway and when I stop at the edge I was welcome into a large, golden ballroom and the room was emitted with women, young, to be more exact.

My mouth gap open in shock as I tilt my head up to the ceiling to see a large chandelier and there’s been hundreds of thick, silk ropes that hold from the glowing chandelier.  Women performs acrobatics on the ropes as if was a normal thing to do.  Two little girls cover in grass-like dresses whisk past me, giggling. I follow them. They led me across the ballroom but I stop following after the girls when one of the female acrobatics capture my attention she twisted her body around like a snake as she swung around the red silk rope and twist around her spine and jumps down right in front of me. I gap at the woman as I eyed her long blond hair and bright blue eyes; she looks like an exotic mermaid.