Chapter 2

Do you know how comfortable I was this particular morning? The queen size bed felt as if I were sinking into the mattress. The heat was on just right and my pillows were overstuffed with stuffing. I slowly woke up and just laid there. It was almost past twelve, and I never woke up this late, even on a weekend.

That reminded me, school. I was a senoir. I never missed a day of school since the fifth grade and had all A's in my classes. Would I be able to maintain this responsibility for school? How about my friends? I couldn't lie to them and tell them I'm not married. Luis would be mad. But then again, do I really give a damn about Luis?

Stretching, I slowly got up, looking around. This place was huge! The pale color of this room gave it a modern type unisex room. This was the guest room. The white dresser was across the bed, a gorgeous and elegent mirror to look at my bedhead. Next to the closet was my own bathroom. Having a little white chair to the corner and a decent sized closet, it was pretty neat. Stepping on the white rug, it was a mess. Last night, I had packed out most of my things from my house to Luis's house. Tired, I found cozy pj's and jumped into bed. I barely could sleep, so the whole time I was tossing and turning. Going to the bathroom, I took a shower, wetting my hair, and coming out with my pink robe.

"Where is it?" I looked box after box for my straightner. "Great." I muttered not finding it. What was I going to do with my damp hair. Frusterated, I changed to some sweats, grabbed my keys and walked out the house and into- wait, my car was at the hospital still. How could I forget to get my car?

I turned around to open the mansion's doors. Locked. Banging on the door, ringing the fancy doorbell, no one answered. It was March, and it was fairly cold. I looked at my phone, about to call- of course I didn't have Luis' number. Touching my damp hair, I knew I would get sick. I knocked again, yelled for anyone's name. I looked around, this mansion was HUGE. The fountain at the middle of the inside of the gate, with a few hot cars circling the fountain. The grass was neatly cut and the shrubbs trimmed. I shiverred as he had a gorgeous life and I, was locked out of the house.

"Maybe the sliding door in the backyard is still open." I ran to the back, the soft bright green grass getting my attention. The green grass was cut short to concrete that outlined a gigantic pool. A few trees stood in between the grass as flowers grew. I stayed to the side of the concrete pavement pathway that guided me to a plush white furniture that looked expensive and cozy, with the house hanging over giving more shade. I touched the couch, the cushion pressing against my hand and the wood hard yet soft. Behind the furniture was the sliding door. Quickly running to the door, I dragged it to the left, nothing. I dragged it to the right, it wouldn't budge. Banging on the door, my fingerprints getting all over the once clear transparant doors, I dramatically dragged my self to the ground, my fingers making shieks up and down the door.

"What are you doing?" I opened my eyes still outside and the other side Luis all dressed up. Wearing a white plain shirt, over a black blazer, he looked pretty sharp. To top it off, he wore a pandora hat and some black jeans.

"Let me in?" I practically begged as I shiverred. He slowly slid the door open, helping me get up. "Thanks. I think?" I said. Wasn't he the jerk face from yesterday. Unless he secretly had a uterus and was done with his period, there was no other common explanation. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"How long have you been out there? Here." He slowly gave me his blazer and put it around my shoulders. The jacket smelled like Calvin Klein cologne, the one my daddy used to use. "I've been recording since seven. Look, warm up because we need to talk." His brown eyes looked as mean as yesterday's. The same tone of voice was used just like yesterday's, rushing and rude almost. I nodded, feeling my hair. I held on the white marble island in the middle for support, how could I do this? How would I do this?