Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"

Epilogue: 

Yes it's true, me and Luis did live happily ever after. After our Vegas wedding, we headed back to our home and I moved back in, only this time I moved all my things into his-our room. And yes, in case you were wondering, we had sex, and it was amazing. Within the year, Luis focused on his music career, making music videos, lyrics, and meet and greets. During this time, I had decided I didn't want to just depend on him. So, I became a celebrity wedding planner. Fitting right? The girl who faked her marriage will now be helping other celebrities on their special wedding day. I also started my own wedding dress line called Nicole J, where I design and sell luxurious, glamorous wedding dresses. But, so far, I've planned three weddings, and get paid as much as $500,000 per wedding. A cool gig for me. And Luis is very supportive of me. Whenever he's free, we go shopping together and pick out fabrics or flowers for my look book. I think it's just his excuse to hang out with me, his hot 22 year old wife. 

Eddie and Kayla welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Edeline, (Eddie named her after himself) who is now one years old, and they are expecting another one on the way. They actually got a little famous themselves too. They make videos off YouTube and actually have one million subscribers. They rarely argue now, and Kayla is a less like herself, and more compassionate and a much better person. She went through a whole phase during pregnancy, (mainly postpartum) and now is little more filtered. She is also an amazing mother and wife. They've recently purchased a new home, but yet, she still comes over my house everyday. I don't mind though.

Lianne has gotten her own thing going. Luis brought her a nice house and she's actually booked a tv show, (with the help of her famous brother). She has also been dating this guy Brian, who she's really serious about. She was cleaning one day and found a Tiffany box in one of his shoes. She already ruined the surprise of him proposing, she just doesn't know when.

And.... As to Hailey.. She's doing good.. In jail... I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Her new movie is about her as an inmate trying to escape. But as for her personal life? For one, she didn't tell the whole world our marriage was fake. But, since she did hype everyone up with a big announcement and came up empty handed,  she was deemed a liar. And her manager quit publically and told everyone what a nightmare of a client she was  and was almost blacklisted in Hollywood. It wasn't until Luis had to pull some strings to get her this role. He honestly felt bad for her, and only me and him know that he helped her get this role. Hailey has no idea! But, she did find another man, and is actually expecting a real baby. I know, I'm shocked too. I could care less, at the end of the day, I had Luis. To think, she almost broke us up a few years ago.

And no, I'm not planning on having any kids soon... or so I thought....

***

"Almost there, just a few more inches." I was on my tippie toes.

"Dude, you're gonna fall."

"Am not!"

The front door then opened and shut. The vibration on the chair I was standing on began to shake. I lost my balance and began to fall, but luckily my loving husband was there to catch me. "Told ya." He said, laughing. I playfully hit his muscular arms scoffed.

"Hello-what are you guys doing?" Kayla asked, waddling in.

"Nicole was busy falling, and I was busy catching her." Luis bragged.

"Liar! I was organizing his award shelf because he didn't want to and I fell. Look, it's perfect. At the top are his Grammys he's won, and the second row are the Billboard Music Award figurines and-"

"Yeah, yeah I don't care. Who cares? Awards don't matter. What matters is you getting pregnant so our kids can be best friends!" She said. I rolled my eyes. Here we go again with this stupid talk of hers. "I'm eight months pregnant! At this rate, our kids are gonna be in different grades! Are you guys even trying?" She begged, rubbing her large stomach.

"Oh trust me, we are." Luis said, winking. I playfully shoved him and rolled my eyes at the joke.

"He means, I'm on the pill and not planning on having kids anytime soon." I said.

"What? You two have been married for four years!" She exclaimed.

"Correction, two years. Those first two years, don't count." I corrected, remembering that crazy night we got married in Vegas.

"Yeah, that was before we were having sex. What a dark, sad, lonely time." Luis said, pretend crying.

"Enough sex talk!" I said laughing. "Anyway, Kayla, sorry it's really inconvienant of me right now, I'm a little busy being a successful business woman." I bragged as Kayla scoffed.

"And what do you think I do all day? I take care of Edeline and Eddie. And run a successful YouTube Channel with 1.8 million subscribers." She mocked as we walked into the kitchen and poured her some freshly squeezed lemonade. I looked at my best friend, the girl that was always there for me. She had matured into a beautiful woman, wife, and mother and I couldn't be prouder.

"How do you keep getting in my house?" I asked, realizing again she somehow got into our house, unannounced without us physically giving her one of our spare keys. She laughed it off as if I were joking, but I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I'm going upstairs to just play some music. If you need anything love, or if Kayla goes into labor, yell for me." He joked before heading upstairs to his piano room.

We walked out to the backyard and sat down on the lawn chair as we spoke. "Ugh, my little baby's kicking again." She sighed, as she re positioned herself to get more comfortable. "You know, it's a joy to be a mother." She winked, although I could see she was clearly in a lot of pain and distress.

"I'm not opposed to having kids, Kayla. Just... on our time. Me and Luis's. He could be going on tour for his latest album and it's wedding season for a lot of celebrities right now. You never know if Carmen Irea is going to marry her costar Josh Miller." I said.

"Yeah, I understand. But, make sure you at least get pregnant soon. Don't make time pass you by. You already wasted two years of your four year marriage with Luis, because you were too scared to tell him you loved him." She reminded. I shook my head.

"Kay, I was sixteen! And I wasn't scared.... Just... there was a factor blocking us from our love." I said, remembering Hailey. I couldn't believe she would have been the reason me and Luis not being together. The thought of me and my husband not together was a thought I did not want to think about. Me and Kay hung out for a few hours before she left, saying she had to film some vlog with Eddie and upload it.

"Finally, you're all to myself." Luis said eagerly, as I walked into the kitchen from closing the front door. He then walked over to me, pulling my waist close to his and passionately kissing me. The butterflies were still there. He then picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter still in deep make out mode. I began to ruffle his nice brown hair, as his soft lips connected to mine. Then slowly, he began taking off his shirt, and undoing mine.

"No," I mumbled, but he didn't hear, so I started to laugh during our kiss. "Not in the kitchen." I say laughing. I looked at my sexy husband, his rock hard abs just in my face in the middle of our kitchen.

"Oh, sorry, got carried away I guess?" He said, in more of a question.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden? This sudden urge to have your way with me." I said. I wasn't mad or anything, actually it was pretty hot, but I know my husband, and this isn't like him.

"Well... I.. I think I want a baby." He shyly said.

***

Yes after much thought, I will be continuing my book! It will be a sequel and I plan not use a separate book, so from Chapter 43 and up, it will be known as "My Real Celebrity Family" ! This book will also be a little bit more mature, as it talks about them as a married couple and having sex. Here's a summary of it! 

It's two years in the future and Nicole and Luis Jones are as happy as ever, married in their home. The couple are both hard working, with Luis' music career blooming, and Nicole's wedding planning business a success. With a great future ahead of them, what more could they need? 

A baby!

Nicole is pregnant and excited to give birth, but with all that is coming their way, this pregnancy will be anything but smooth sailing.