.

"I'm tired of walking," Rhiannon starts to moan. "Can't we go back to the car?," She moans a bit more. "I'm hungry," Rhiannon speaks again. "We'll get some food in here," dad implies. Mum looks at the place in disgust. "What about over there?," she points to a local café. We all head inside and an old gentleman greets us. "What you 'avin kids? Bangers and mash eh?,' He says. "Anything I'm starving," Rhiannon implies as she helps herself to a seat near the window.

I walk over towards her as mum and dad chat among theirselves with the friendly stranger.

I've never been so morbid in my life. Sat around a poorly shaped square table with Rhiannon while she sings One Direction songs. Jack is sat down too, but he's in his own little world on his Nintendo DS. Mario Kart, I presume. I take another look around, the lightly wooden chairs stacked around each table, each table was differently decorated with ornaments and of course salt and pepper. "He seems nice," Mum comes walking over in a brightly red sweater and dad comes trailing behind, he didn't look the least bit smarty dressed, scruffy old t-shirt, beige chinos and this awful green coat with a musty smell. It's his favourite he says.

"Jack don't do that," Mum whispers while Jack has his feet up on the chairs.

"After some food, we'll go catch the coach at the station and begin our tour." Mum starts a conversation.

"So, we're going to have time then?," I say.

"Yeah, grandma can wait a few hours can't she?," Dad faces mum and gives her the dirtiest look. "I need the loo," He then leaves.

Shortly afterwards a women with short blonde hair is ready to take our orders. "Two chicken nuggets and chips, one Smoked Salmon and jacket potato with extra butter and beans, Max what're you having?," Mum looks at me. "Sausage and mash," She continues. The lady with blonde hair disappeared

The food arrived I was watching my mum eat Smoked Salmon grilled nicely with just a hint of pink in the middle. Dad eating his potato splashing it everywhere. I don't know what my mum sees in him... My eyes wonder over to Rhiannon and Jack's plate. Freshly cooked chicken nuggets glistening at every angle. Steaming hot golden chips. I really wanted the kids menu not the adults, my mum thinks she knows best. Well she doesn't, not at all.