.

I continued looking at my plate, two poorly cooked sausages staring back at me. I poked my fork into the mash potato it didn't budge, it stayed solid on my plate, I poked a bit harder and it slid to one side limply. I push my plate away from me and grabbed my glass of coke, I sipped until I made them silly, unattractive slurps.

Mum stared at me with demon eyes. I wanted to pinch one of Rhiannon's nuggets, or maybe a cheeky slip of her chips when she isn't looking, my stomach gurgled. Jack didn't even eat his food just nibbled on the corners he was far too distracted by Mario Kart. Everyone had finished eating and was ready to leave, I was flaming hungry I didn't eat anything.

"Mum can we get McDonalds or KFC for tea?," Rhiannon says. Surprise, she's thinking of food already. "We'll see." Mum replies. "So, where's this coach then?," dad asks impatiently. "It's around 'ere somewhere." She answered. "We just need to ask someone." Dad looked at her strangely. Men never like asking for directions and dad certainly didn't. He was very antisocial. "Right and who the hell are we going to bloody ask?," he shouts. "Will you stop it, not around the children." Mum demands.

"Let's just go see grandma." Dad implies.

"Maxine has a geography essay, she needs inspiration."

We arrived back to the centre, Buckling Palace was in front of us, but their was a huge mob of people surrounding us holding up their phones, cameras and iPads trying to get a clear picture of the place, the Queen was nowhere to be seen, so I didn't quite understand what all the fuss was about, we continued walking towards the London Thames. "I'm tired." Rhiannon moans the entire trip. "We really should be getting back on the motorway." Dad is pointing in the opposite direction. "We'll get stuck in tea time traffic if we're lucky we will miss it if we go now." He continues. "But we're here now and it's only half past two, we can leave in an hour or so." Mum shot him down.

It's crowded wherever we go so mum caved in and decided it was time to say goodbye to London as we go back to the car, we never did get to go on the coach tour because by the time we arrived it had already packed up for the evening. It's not far to grandmas from here.