12-28-11

Hello, tis I Chrissyvamp, and this is NOT a story, but more of a means of sharing my dreams with others.. if you read, be warned, my dreams contain alot more than what the average human may be able too concieve..... and if you are not able too handle it, do NOT read this and stop when you feel the need too, this first story is ok though... so, enjoy at your own discretion....

~<3 Chrissyvamp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-28-11

 "Barrett is it, what a humble and cute name" Chrissy smiled as she plopped a spoonfull of icecream into her mouth. "Why thank you, and I honestly think Chrislyn is prettier  than Chrissy." he said looking Chrissy straight in the eye. Chrissy had grown great disdain toward her name ovr the years, after repeatedely being tormented about it over and over. "I dont like it. At all." Barrett gave Chrissy the sort of sympathetic look that you would give a lost puppy. "And why do you hate your name..? Its whimsical, beautifull, and very loving all at the same time." Chrissy started crying. "I HATE IT BECAUSE I WAS UNDER GREAT PRESSURE AND TORMENTED ABOUT IT FOR YEARS ON END." Chrissy then covered her tears with her arm and whispered tunes of sadness into her arm. Just then the boy named Barrett knew what too do. He lifted Chrissy's chin and leaned her in close for a.... CRASH! The ground started rumbling and the glass of icecream fell to the ground. "EARTHQUAKE!! ITS AN EARTH QUEAKE!!" the shopekeeper said, which in turn arroused many screams of terrors and cries of sadness.

"Oh no, not this again.." Chrissy said as the ground strarted too break open. She grabbed on to the ledge of a floor tile, hoping that this would keep her from once more falling into the dark abyse also known as the middle. "GRAB MY HAND!!" said Barrett, trying too save his new found love. "Im sorry Barrett, but Ill be back in a matter of two days tops. Alright?" Chrissy said lovingly as she let go of the ledge. She knew everything would go back too normal once more and everyone would forget everything that just hapened if she just let go. As she fell, she knew what came next. Her black and red wings appeared as if they were always there the whole time, a red halo above her head. Through this transformation she knew who had summoned her. "Yes brother Matthew..?" Chrissy said looking up at her older brother, the new devil of Hell. "Im not the only one who wanted too talk to you sister." Just then  her other older brother, Leo the Grim Reaper appeared out of the darkness. No one kne what Leo's real name was, and he was quant too keep it that way. "Do you know why you were summoned..?" Chrissy kept a straight blank face as she kneeled too her brothers. "NOPE. I DO NOT." she said exasperatingly. Chrissy's oldest brother, the devil, put his sword too her head. "Please dont do this right now bro, im not in the mood. you just took me away from what could have been a deciding factor in my human life." Chrissy's older brother smirked. "If he truly loves you he can wait, have you even mentioned too him that your a--" Chrissy cut him off. "Demon princess, a Vampire queen? Theres a reason I neglect too tell people these things on the first date. UNLIKE YOU BROTHER MATTHEW, FOR WHICH WHEN YOU FIRST MEET SOMEONE YOU SPILL YOUR LIFE TOO THEM." Chrissy smacked away the sword as it landed somewhere in the darkness.

And then, I woke up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, thats the story for this dream, hope u enjoyed it, should I play off this? or see if I have another dream.. hmm... Hope you like. later.