scarlet eyes

This dream was a bit uhh…. >//////> more interesting than the others.

Most likely a direct result from a conversation I had with a friend of mine that afternoon

Here goes…

Sitting in my bed I lay shaken… It was a full moon. My eyes grew scarlet as my body trembled, awaiting its meal of the night.  “My queen..?” That familiar voice shook me out of my daze. I wasn’t really expecting company, seeing as most people know that the full moon brings out another side of me. I knew I could trust my demon warrior, so I didn’t fret... “C-come in…” I felt the surge of energy as he walked through the threshold of my room. He then proceeded to sit on my bed.  “How are you feeling my queen..?” I looked up at him with as straight a face I could keep. “F-fine and you…?” He responded seemingly puzzled “I’m ok. My queen, are you sure you—“impulse took over. Next thing I know I had my own friend pinned under my grip, thus it being stronger having a full moon. “I-im sorry Kyle… I can’t help myself…you smell so delicious...” he seemed scared... and then eased up. “Alright my queen, do as you wish. I am here to help. I leaned in towards his neck and stopped. Instinct permitted me to be an evil creature when it comes to feeding. “I hope you don’t mind…. But I have a habit of teasing my prey…” I ran my hand down his chest, his heart beating rapidly. I listened to his heavy breathing egging me to just get my feeding over with already… But it wasn’t in my nature to be quick and dirty. I licked my area clean and slowly kissed his neck, once again feeling that he was in quite a distress. “Relax Kyle... I wouldn’t put a chain on you even if I could... I’m in a sane enough state to know that...” I heard him chuckle slightly and blushed seeing as I felt how warm his cheeks were.  I pulled up and did something I know I would never do in my right mind. I leaned down and I kissed him. Not a peck, a full kiss. On the lips. With my eyes closed I stayed there, feeling his embrace tighten a little. I pulled away and blushed hard. My scarlet eyes met with his and I whispered “I’m sorry…” before biting down on his neck and hearing him yelp a little. He eased after a few seconds and rubbed my hair. “My queen…” I pulled up after a while and licked the wound, thus healing it a little. My lips stained red with his sweet, sweet blood. I felt great as a small amount of blood trickled down the corner of my lips… Kyle gave a slight smirk before chuckling. I felt myself get twisted and turned. I was dazed still overjoyed by the taste of his blood. “Well my queen, I see you enjoyed my blood, how about I get the rest of your hunger for you…”

And then I woke up...

OF COURSE

WHEN IT GETS GOOD.

But whatever……. >/////>