The Demonesses Target

Lilith pov

"Aurora!!" I yelled. ' i need to find her, father wont be happy if she isn't for the family meeting' i thought as i ran through the our mansion.

"This is stupid."i sigh and close my eyes and try to pinpoint her location using our twin bond. 'Aurora, Our father is calling us' ~Comming!!!~she yells into my mind. I chuckle at her.

 'where are you?'

~Garden, reading...~ she shyly responds

"i dont get why you like reading that Black Butler garbage"

 Aurora gasps~IT IS SOO NOT GARBAGE!!! if you were to read this book you will immediately fall head over heels for Sebby~

"...who is Sebby?"

~he is just the drop dead handsome demon Sebastian Michaelis~ she responds slightly offended for my lack of knowledge 

'Whatever hurry up' i respond ignoring her rant, i love my twin sister to bits even tho at times i wonder if its wise for her to fantasize over some fictional character. whatever its her choice.

"WHATCH OUT!!!"

I turn around."Wha-BAMB!!!"

"OW! Damn it Aurora. How many times do i have to not to run and if you are do try to not run OVER ME!!" i look up at her and lecture, but as i see her puppy eyes she is currently directing at me to forgive her.

"Im sorry, but i did warn you this time"

"Fine, just this once. Ok, stop it with the eyes" i gently push Aurora off me, and i get up and i extend my hand to help her up.

I cant help but be envious of her every time i look her. Strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, natural blue eyes (Which is quite rare among demons) 5'7'', sure im the same height but im the complete opposite of her in appearance i have black hair and red eyes. Its really hard to appear innocent with red and black hair, so i mostly cant get away with many things with our father, unlike her, her entire appearance screams out innocent. i mentally sigh, but i love her no matter what.

"come on sissy" i say as i help her up, and then smirk "Get ready..."

"GO!!" She laughs out and takes off running

"HEY THATS CHEATING AURORA!!" I yell out but i immediately catch up to her and i jump onto her back. "HURRY, little horsy" i giggle out. "HEY IM NOT A HORSE!!" "Ride like the wind kitty!!" i laugh out.

"Ahem" we both hear and Aurora stops dead in her tracks causing me to fly off her back and past her head (she ducks)onto the floor face first rather painfully. oww

Aurora bows and smiles" Hello father" and she skips to his side. Our father turns to me

"hehe Hi daddy" i say nerviously as i get off the floor and walk to his side. once Aurora and i are at his side we turn to face the other demons in the room.

"Hello, counsel men" my sis and i, say in unison. The other 7 demons bows down to us and take a seat at the round table.  'Wonder why everyone is here this time"~did you accidentally killed a demon again~ 'nope' ~hmm...then this must be big~'yeah i know even the elders are here'

"You all must be wondering why all of you are doing here today" Our father booms out as he stand up from his throne. "Well as you all know my beloved daughters are almost going to reach maturity, and when they do i step down from the throne and let them take over"

EVERYONE GASPED. damn i nearly just shatted myself. me rule over something oh hell no~umm...i do think we are going to rule hell. so its hell yeah~'very funny sissy'~dont worry i will also be ruling so theres no need to worry~'your right'

"But in order for them to rule...."he stops and looks at us, we both gulp loudly~this isnt good, he paused!!!~'can i worry now, sissy' ~yes~

"In order to rule they are to find marry a full blooded demon" he finishes and he sits back down onto his throne, both my sister and i are paralized. staring wide eyed at each other.

....Silence......