Unexpected

"What i yell out you must be freaking kidding me!!" I yell out "I have GET MARR-"Aurora quickly covered my mouth before i embarrassed our father.

"UMm..what my beloved sister is trying to say is that she is happily surprised that we are to be married-"But-"OUCH!" i complained quietly as Aurora pinched my arm, and the glare from my father forced me into silence. "and that she wants to retire for this evening and process the happy news, may you excuse us" she curtsied and began walking out of the room, while dragging me out by my tail behind her, not waiting for the response of the other demons or our father.

As we reach the door of our room, she waved her hand and the door opened automatically.

I immediately ran and threw myself face first into my bed, i sighed as i felt my fluffy pillows against my face and snuggled into the warmth, of course we don't need to sleep but we love to indulge in this luxury of dreaming, especially taking catnaps during the day.

Without looking at my sister i felt her walk towards my bed and sit next to me, she began stroking my ears causing me to purr in enjoyment.

"stop it" i mumbled out against the pillow as i slapped her hand way.

"We both knew this day might come sooner or later, Lilith"She sighed, and continued to stroke my ears.

"I rather have it later" i whined, Aurora chuckled at my childish complain.

"ugh, i hate it when you act more mature than me, i was born first you know" i whined

"then stop acting like a little kitten" she laughed out and began tickling me.

"NOO" laugh" STOP*GASP* I CAN'T- BREATH!" I gasp out in between laughs as i try to push her off.

"Make me Lilith" she laughed out continued to tickle me.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

we quickly stopped our childish game and looked at the door and felt the aura of our father.

"come in" we both said, and immediately our father materialized into our room. Many demons fear our father, because of his power and his dark aura that surround him. he is muscular and tall, with pitch black hair and bright fiery red eyes, with black horns and big bat like wings. I don't find him scary at all, i find him rather humorous at times, but that's just my opinion.

"My little devils, you shouldn't have left so rashly" he said and looked at us straight in the eyes.

"Why?" I quickly responded which earned a smile from him.

"Don't you want to know that you will be living in the human world from now on until you turn 21, and that in that time you get to choose your husband and stalk him?" He smirked out.

"Is that how you met mom? you stalked her?" i laughed out and Aurora giggled at my comment.

"No she fell for my handsomeness and charm" he smirked and laughed with us.

"HOLD ON"Aurora quickly yells out and gets up. "you said we get to live in the human world"

"That is correct, my daughters"he respond, Aurora and i stared at each with our eyes gleaming in excitement.

oh how we longed to be in the human world, to live like regular human girls(somewhat), hunt down and consume the humans souls of our choice(unlike the humans that other demons bring to us). But since we are the Underworld princesses we aren't allowed that luxury, which is why i also envy demons. now that i think of it i mostly envy every other living creature because of the freedom they have. but i still wouldn't change what i am. at least i wont die and i have alot of power with many perks to them. hehe

~human world....the sun....birds....souls~

'I KNOW' i thought back in glee.

"Here are the list of bachelors to choose from" He hands us a half piece of paper. "You too must pack up tomorrow in the morning you will leave to England and see your new mansion" and with those parting words he disappeared in a ball of fire. 'Drama queen'i rolled my eyes at the scene ~ i wonder who got that trait~

*Bump*i push Aurora off my bed and onto the floor.

"HEY, that wasn't very nice" she complained.

"I never said i was nice" i smirked at her, and we both burst out laughing. us nice? that is a joke, we are the devils daughters lol

"huh, at least this marriage is useful for something" i say as i lay back onto my bed.

"yeah, for 2 years living in the human world...I'm sure going to miss our castle, our demon servants, our lovely room, with our red walls and black plush curtains, and my soft bed with my favorite pink and seafoam green pillows and blankets" she sighed as she fell onto her bed.

I sit up again and toss a pillow onto her head. "Aurora, you really are a dumbass, we can pack our blankets and pillows."i smile at her not really meaning my insult. She smiled back and tossed my pillow back rather quickly that i wasn't able to catch it on time as it hit my face and i fell back onto my bed by the force. i could hear her laughter.

"Can't wait to see who is going to be the pair of unfortunate fellows that will fall for our charm" i ponder

"Well check the paper father gave you"

*unfolds the piece of paper, there are only 4 names on it, nice one dad, way to make it our choice*

"hmmm...Claud, Damion, Sebastian and Ciel."