Day Three

-Liliths P.O.V-

I sigh as i look at the pretty blue sky, not a single cloud to be seen. The joy of watching the blue sky wore off, now its just not that entertaining to watch. I close my eyes and sigh again.

"Whats wrong?"Aurora asked. I open my eyes and see her laying on her stomach looking at me. Her pink blond hair blowing onto her face, she frowns and tries swatting it away.

"Its nothing, sissy"I responds with a smile. I stretch out and yawn. "its soooo boring now!"

"Hmmm....how about we go see the boys" she looks at me with a hopeful gleam in her eyes. Sheesh she really likes sebastian, sure he isnt that bad to look at, but I don't see whats so great. I'm better.~maybe~ i gasp and stare at Aurora 'Don't intrude in my mind' I respond back slightly pouting at her.~can we go please, Nya?~ 'Alright, I just want to annoy Ciel abit more'i chuckle evilly, as I get up and brush the grass off my black dress.

Aurora gets up and does the same with her frilly white and blue dress. She takes my hand as she takes off her blue saphire necklace. she holds it out, her blue eyes glow as well does the saphire, as I blink we are at the front doors of the phantomhive manor.

Not really caring for my manners I just barge in through the doors as Aurora tisks at me.

"Thats rude, Lily " She frowns, I just shrugand pull her in as I see she isn't stepping in. immediately she gasps.

"Whats wro-" I say as I slowly turn to what she is seeing and quickly I get cut off in shock.

"Are those?" I ask out with my eyes wide.

"uh huh" My sister numbly responds, she quickly snaps out of her daze and runs towards sebastian who apparently is wearing clip on black cat ears and a long tail. And completely rocking the neko look. I quickly shake my head. 'bad girl' I scold myself.

"Nyaaa! Sebastian why are you dressed as a neko " Aurora asked as she sways her white tail. He doesn't respond as his attention is completely transfixed on her swaying tail and flickering ears, looking longingly as if he wants to touch them.I roll my eyes and leave the two love birds, and looks for ciel. I quickly find him in his study looking at some paper work, dressed as a king. He doesnt notice my entrance, so I quietly approached him from behind. 'wow what a terrible demon he is' I muse to myself.

"Why are you here?" He asks without turning.I jump and squeak in surprise.

"How did you know?" I asked confused. Ciel sighs and taps his nose. "Allergies remember?" just on cue he sneezes.

"Nya, your no fun" I pout and cross my arms. He shrugs and continues with his work.

"Why are you here"he asks again "And where is Rose?"

"she is currently with Sebastian making goo goo eyes might I add" I sigh and shake my head. My little sister found her mate already and im still empty handed.Nice.

Ciel stiffens one he hears that his butler is being distracted. "He is wearing that stupid costume isn't he? "

"yes, might I ask why are you two dressed in costumes? "

"Its none of your concern"he says as he pinches his nose trying hard not to sneeze.

"tell meee"i whine

"No"

"yes"

"no"

"yush"

"why?"

"I want to know thats why"

"then no"

"common just tell me, Ciel" I pout at him trying to make him tell me. He glares and his eyes turn fushia in irritation. I sigh and flick his nose using one of my many abilities to drain his powers. He frowns in confusion as it works and slaps my hand away.

"please tell me ciel"

"No"

I sigh in irritation and decide right then that my sister and I will find out why he is dressed up for...seems this day wont be so boring after all.