Crimson Moon #2

Title: Crimson Moon

By HinataG

Genre: Fantasy

Summary:

Do you believe in destiny?"

"If it's taking me out this hell hole call my life, then sure?"

"Your not happy to be chosen are you?"

"Who the hell wants to be stuck in the mountains for more than five years, training until they're needed to be something they're not?"

"You must understand this world needs you. We need you. This world is falling apart and you were the one who was chosen to save this world."

"Well you can choose somebody else cause I'm not doing any of this."

Born with crimson red hair and lavender eyes. Abandon at the age of 6 months to a tribe that isn't her birth tribe. And to make matters worse the tribe doesn't even accepts her.

Asha isn't your typical 17 year girl. When she told that she the chosen one she doesn't want to accepts her responsibilities.

After a stressful day that include Wes, the most famous guy in tribe, she decides that she'll run away.

Thinking that she escape her destiny only to realize she running headlong into it.

What will become of Asha? Will she learn the truth about her past? Will she finally accept who she is? Or will she continue to do what she always been doing, run?

Join the journey to find truth.

I hope you like the cover! And thanks for requesting a second one :)

-Foxy