Ch. 7

Hunter's POV

We end up watching another movie. I let Grace pick the movie out this time. Of course, she ends up picking her favourite movie, besides The Notebook, A Walk to Remember. I laugh a little because I know that she always cries when she watches this movie, but she still loves it. We cuddle up on the couch under a big, soft warm blanket. 

As the movie plays, I can't pay any attention to it. My full attention is on Grace. The way her long eyelashes flutter when she is about to cry. The way her dimples show when she bites her lip holding back the tears about to flood out at the very end of the movie. The way her hair is all over me because she keeps moving around trying to hide her tears from me. I just smile and wipe her tears away any time one sneaks it way out. I don't even notice that the movie had ended until she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and says, "What? Is there something on my face?"

I smile and kiss her forehead and say, "No. I was just realizing how extremely beautiful you are Grace. I mean you have got to be the most stunning girl I have ever seen." I feel my cheeks redden and get heated. I can't believe that I just said that. That had to be the most cheesiest words ever. God, I'm so stupid.

              Grace's POV

That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard Hunter say to anyone. By now, both of our cheeks are burning red. I bite my lip and he smiles and kisses me gently pulling my lip out from under my teeth. I smile hugely and say, "How long can you stay? My mom won't be home for a while.. and I don't know, yeah.."

"Yeah, I can stay as long as you want me to, Grace. It's Satuday and we have a four day weekend because of fall break before Thanksgiving break. I can stay the night if you want some company so you won't be alone. "

I grin and kiss his cheek and tell him he can sleep on the couch and we watch another movie. After we eat some mac-n-cheese, the only thing I can actually cook. I slowly fall asleep on his chest half-way during the movie. I guess Hunter had gotten up and turned the tv off and brought me up to my room adn tucked me in, because I woke up in my bed. I yawned and slowly got up. I walked to my dresser adn got out my favorite cat sweater and a pair of black leggings. 

As I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy ponytail I listen. I can hear Hunter watching tv and opening the fridge to get something out. I walk down the stairs I laugh as I hear him watching Spongebob, I suddenly stop when I see him shirtless. His toned arms and abs catch my attention. I shake my head to get it out of my mind and grab me a juicebox from the fridge. As I walk over to the couch and sit down by Hunter, he looks at me and says, "Hey, we need to talk. Now."