Chapter 3

- Her Brother's Mate / Her Sister-in-Law -

Embarrassment is what I feel now. HoSeok-oppa just caught me and Jungkook, kissing. The worst part is, my blouse were taking off. 

"I just punished her." Jungkook calmly said.

He throw my blouse over my upper body. He stood up and calmly faced the annoyed Hoseok at the corner.

"Why are you here in the first place. This is my room, and you enter without my consent."

"I smell my sister's blood in this area, so I came. I thought she was kidnapped by Minggyu." his facial expression became even darker. "Why did you bite her? Aren't you satisfied by letting her drank your blood? When in the first place, it's wrong. And are you planning to make love with her? You're not even married to my sister! I won't let that happen too!"

Did he just mention Minggyu? The guy with innocent look but a devil inside? Drank his blood? What are they talking about? Thinking about drinking blood makes me feel I'm going to puke! Make love? Are they insane? I'm still young though.

"Where is my baby Hobie?"

I hurriedly wear my blouse when I heard a loud voice coming outside from the room. Who's Hobie anyway?

A tall girl with wavy hair enter the room. She's wearing a uniform same as mine. Does that mean that she enter with the same school as me?

"How many times I told you that DO NOT HIDE YOURSELF FROM ME! DIDN'T YOU THINK THAT YOUR PRETTY WIFE IS MISSING YOU?!"

Why she is scolding Hoseok-oppa? Are they related? Wife? Are they married?

"Waaaah! Jeong Yein! Finally! After two days without seeing you! I really missed you girl!"

I almost couldn't breath because of her hug. Thanks to Jungkook, he took me away from that lady.

"Why did you hug her!? I am the only one who can do that! Dammit!" Jungkook almost shout at the lady.

What more surprising is, Hoseok-oppa is getting more angry. His face is back to something like ready to kill someone.

"And who told you to shout at my wife?"

Wife? At his young age? His married at that girl?

"Stop fighting, will you. Baby Hobie, Baby Kookie, can I borrow my baby sister-in-law?"

In just a glimpse, the two of us were in a library? How this it happens? First I'm at a room together with the lady, Jungkook and Hoseok-oppa and now I'm on a library alone with this girl?

"I'm Lee Mijoo, the pretty gorg wifey of your handsome brother, Hobie." she introduce herself. "I know you didn't remember anything. I know that already. Damn! Jungkook! He used the other method huh? Which makes you suffer alot."

I don't even understand what she's talking about. Method? What is she talking about? Suffer? Does she mean about my memories?

"You are married with Hoseok-oppa? How? I mean you're still young."

She smile at me. "Yes. My physical appearance is young but my age is far older than what you thought."

Okey, this lady is weird. Totally weird.

"I'm not weird, okey? It happens that I act like this."

Huh? Does she can read somebody's mind? No. Super powers don't exist!

"Yes. I can read someone's mind, except from my mate, Jeong Hoseok."

Ehh? Here we go again.She's talking about mate. I don't understand it anymore. Most people around me are talking about that.

"Tale of Mate really exist in our kind."

Our kind? Does that mean Tale of Mate really exist in human? Unbelievable.

"We're not humans."

"What?"

"Okey. Enough with this topic. Since I haven't seen you for two days, you didn't even show yourself to us only to Sujeong which makes me feel disappointed, but I still consider it. We will go shopping!"

Lee Mijoo. You're really weird. You can suddenly change your mood, which is I found it amusing. I don't get what she was trying to mean. Am I a human or not? What does she mean that, that tale really exist in our kind?

"Hey don't take it seriously."

I just notice that I am standing at the entrance of a certain boutique. Did I think really deep into it that I didn't notice that I am in front of a boutique?

"I am just joking earlier, okey? I am already 21, turning 22 this coming September. I am married your brother when I turned 20."

How can she read someone's mind? There is really something about her. No. Not only her, but also on the other people around me.

This is really confusing. Should I take a research on my own? I badly want to have an answer on my own question!

"Take your time on looking the answers. Just don't leave him, if you learn everything. Just always remember that Jungkook do that for your own sake. He loves you dearly. He's just afraid of losing you."

Another puzzle to answer. First my identity, second is about the tale, and the third is about him. All about Jeon Jungkook.

^^^^^^^^^^