Chapter 9

- Blurry Dream -

"As the daughter of one of the most powerful and respective vampires, I won't allow that my precious daughter will marry a low profiled vampire."

"Mom, what if I'll fall in love in a commoner?"

"Love? It doesn't exist in our kind, my dear."

"How about mate? It happens when two kinds were inlove."

"Mate is just a connection between two certain people. It is not about love. Okey?"

"But Mom, you can't have that connection if you don't love each other."

"It is trust. If you trust that person you can have a great connection to each other, to the point that you can feel what the mate feels."

"You can't trust a vampire if you don't love him."

-----

"Mom, where are we going? And where is Oppa and Dad?"

"Practicing?"

"Aren't they hunting a female mate for oppa?"

"Yeah. They're heading to Lee's residence. Remember about the young lady there? Your brother choose her as her mate."

"Really? How about me, mom? When are we going to choose my mate?"

"When the right time comes. And I want you to choose your own mate."

----

"Yein-ah, we have a visitor from Kim's family."

"Really, oppa? Is Master L with them?"

"They are not related to Master L, though. Just some people with the same surname."

"Okey."

"But I remind you, don't get attached with the son of that family. I don't like him a bit. Anyway, dress formally."

---

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu. Son of Kim Sungkyu and Kang Jihyun."

"I'm Jeong Yein, daughter of Jeong JinWoon and Park Yeeun."

"I want to be friends with you."

"Give me a reason why I should be friends with you?"

"My father and yours are friends."

"Is that so?"

"And you're pretty. That is why I want to be friends with you."

"Okey!"

---

"I told you not to be friends with him!"

"Why? I don't understand why you don't want me to make some friends!"

"Isn't you already friend with Ryu Sujeong, Lee Mijoo, Park MyungEun, Lee Soojung, Seo Jisoo and Yoo Jiae?"

"Ne. But he wants me to be his friend too."

"Do you want him to be your mate?"

"No!"

---

"Get dress, my princess. My friends are coming here to see you and me."

"But oppa, I'm still sleepy."

"No, shouldn't be sleeping now."

"Fine!"

---

"What this little boy doing in my play room? He's handsome!"

---

"I want you to meet your mate, Kim Mingyu."

"Mom, didn't you tell me that I will be the one to choose my mate?"

"Yes, I did said that to you. Aren't you and Mingyu are getting close together?"

"But Mom, I meet someone whom I want to be my mate."

---

"I don't know what to do now. My mom wants me to be Mingyu's mate, but I don't trust that guy!"

"I'll help you. I know the rituals of mate. It is just my blood you need to drink at exactly 12 noon or midnight."

---

"What's that dream?" I ask to myself as I am still panting.

My mom, dad, oppa, Mingyu and the unknown guy on my dream who help me not to be Mingyu's mate. Why I am dreaming about this?

Mom and Dad, right after I open my eyes and had no memories, all Hoseok-oppa said is that our parents died when they got attacked. I couldn't clearly seen the scenarios since it is blurry.

Is that the reason why Mingyu is after with me because my Mom wants him to be mate? But I belong to someone else already.

"What happen to you?"

Ugh! When did Jungkook came inside my room? Seriously, I didn't notice his presence.

"I'm having a bad dream."

"Dream is just a dream. Do you want your dream to be in reality?"

"No, I don't. Because in my dream, I didn't end up with you. It is the other guy. I want only you and I. Nothing more."

I don't know if it is the reason why Mingyu is after me. All I want to do is to be with Jungkook, with and without my memory.

I feel Jungkook's hug behind me. I was about to sleep when my phone rang and Jungkook is the one who answer the call.

"What?" . . . . "Why?" . . . . . "Damn that guy!"

"What happen?"

"Sujeong and Mijoo were injured by a silver knife."

"What!!?"

Silver knife is the only weapon that can kill us. Does that mean I will lose Sujeong and Mijoo, then?