||Chapter 3||

Hi! So, sorry if I won't be able to update frequently but I just have a lot of studies right now and exams coming up. Also English is not my first language so if you find any errors in the story, pls tell me through the comments. Thanks!

It has been weeks since Rose and Scorpius started dating and I still haven't gotten used to it. Its extremely annoying sometimes when Scorp blows me off to hang out with Rose. Like, every evening we used to do our homework together in the common room but now he even spends that time with her.
I just feel really alone lately. And seriously its only a matter of time before I break down completely.
I saw Rose and Scorpius coming over to where I was sitting in the Great Hall.
"Hey guys." I called out. They said 'hi' back to me. Rose went over to the Gryffindor table and Scorpius sat down next me. "Hey Scorpius?"I said. "Why don't we both get together in the common room today and do our homework together?"
"Oh sorry Albus. I can't do that. Rose and I were going to the library."
"Well can I come with you guys?" I asked hopefully.
"Well I was kinda looking forward to spending some time alone with Rose." And I don't know why but that's when I got angry. "Oh. Well then just spend all your precious time with Rose. Its not like you need to spend any time with your best friend or anything!" "Albus is there something wrong?" "I just don't want to talk to you right now." And saying this I got up and walked away, leaving Scorpius hurt and confused.

                  ➖➖➖➖➖➖
Different POVs can prove to be a little confusing so I'm gonna do this thing where Scorpius's thoughts and feelings will be written in italics.

Why was Albus acting like this? He had never acted so hostile and distant towards me. Well except for that time when his father thought I was a bad influence on him and didn't want us to be friends. But things had been back to normal between us after that. So what happened now?

I haven't talked to Scorpius in days. I'm still a little angry but mostly I miss him. I miss his smile and his laugh. I miss when we actually spent time together. I miss when Rose wasn't his number one priority. I miss the nights doing homework together and just talking about random stuff. I just... I miss him so much.

Toodles!
Millie
Updated: August 18, 2016