Chapter 3 Ex-bullies and Sluts

C h a p t e r   t h r e e

[EDITED]

Ex-bullies and Sluts

Emily Rose

It was my ex-bullies. My eyes narrowed at the sight of those monsters.

"Hey 'Em, can we sit here?" Zayn asked while keeping that stupid smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry this is a table for my friends only, and not my ex-bullies," I said with a scowl, and a glare.

"Well, we will sit here," Harry said with a certain tone.

They all sat down. Harry decided to annoy me, and sat right next to me. I rolled my eyes. Their eyes stayed permanently on my face.

"Well, would you look at that? My old friends are sitting right there. Their motioning me to come over. So, peace," I said with a peace sign. I am so escaping this trap. I sat went over to table where some new students sat.

"Hey, is this spot taken?" I asked with pleading eyes to the twins.

Both of the boys were very good-looking. They had large jade green eyes like puppies with dark brown hair.

"Sure! My name's Jacob Renners. This is Jonathon Renners, but call him Johnny," Jacob said beaming with a large smile.

"My name is Emily Rose, but my friends call me Em. Since now you two are my friends," I said with a bright grin.

They both looked familiar. It finally clicked inside my head. It was my childhood friends.

"Hey, do you guys by any chance know Emily Adkins?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was our best friend," Johnny said sadly with a sad smile.

"Well, guess what?" I asked them, "I am Emily Adkins."

Their lips curved up into large grins. They wrapped their arms around me tightly as I also wrapped my arms around them.

Jonathon Renners

I knew it was her. I always had this tiny crush on her. Okay, it was not so tiny. It was huge. Even she though people didn't think of her as attractive, I had grown to like her.

Jacob Renners

I knew it was her. She was adorable before, but she is gorgeous now. I can't have her 'cause I know Johnny has a humongous crush on her. Plus, I like her only as a best friend.

Tyler James

When I noticed them hugging the life out of her, I realized who they were.

"Guys, Mackenzie, and I are going to the table where Emily is. I think that those two really are childhood friends," I said while grabbing Mackenzie's arm, and told her to get her tray. She looked pretty confused, but she recognition ran through her eyes, and she beamed at me. Mackenzie, and I got up from the table, and rushed to the table.

Emily Rose

I saw Mackenzie, and Tyler coming here. They knew them also. They went up to each one of them, and hugged the life out of each other. Johnny, and Jacob realized who they were. We all conversed, but I kept on looking at the other table. It was that slut.

Gosh. Not her, too. I thought as a grimace appeared on my face.

Her name was Ashley Prince. She bullied me, too. Ashley used to be my best friend, but she joined them. I had no clue why she would join them. As Ashley tried to make Harry pay attention to her, Harry kept looking at me which was totally creepy. She looked at our table, and smirked because Johnny's arm was around my waist. I didn't care, because I had grew some feelings for Johnny. I could feel tingles run through my body at his touch.

Ashley walked towards our table. When she finally reached the table, Ashley said, "Hey, boys why are you hanging around with these sluts?"

"Well, these 'sluts' have ears, too,. Have took a look at those clothes?" I said with a bitter tone as I got up.

The room filled with silence as everyone placed their eyes onto Ashley, and I. I started to speak again.

"It doesn't even look like you have clothes on. It looks like you have a two piece swimming suit on. Us 'sluts' here actually look decent. Your breasts are literally falling out. I can even see your underwear. And, you think that we're the sluts here!" I exclaimed angrily while throwing my arms for the dramatic effect.

Ashley's face turned beet red, and she tried to hit me in the face, but I ducked, and kicked her feet so she would fall. Ashley ended up falling on to the ground with a 'plop'. Everyone burst into laughter. I walked up to the table where my ex-bullies were sitting.

As a smirk grew onto my face, I said, "Watch out because Emily Rose is back for some good old revenge."