Chapter 4 Forgiving, and Memories

C h a p t e r   f o u r

                                       Forgiving, and Memories

                                                  Emily Rose

                                                    [EDITED]

"Do you know how it hurts not having anyone to help you through the day?" - Emily Rose

       You know, what they say? Forgive, and forget.

        I just learned some secrets that were the reasons to the cause of my bullying. What I have learned is that people only bully you since there life isn't all sunshine's, and rainbows. That seems like the cause to every bullying problem. Bullies. They are jealous of you. No matter how hard it seems to accept that.

        It hurts when someone who you thought would be there for the most time of your life just ditches you 'cause you're not the cool kid. You're not popular. Popularity is a huge bitch that needs some slapping to the face. Who cares if we look different? Less attractive. We are all humans. Humans make mistakes, but sometimes those mistakes are so huge that you will feel guilt for the rest of your life.

        I decided to forgive, but not forget all that bullying I went through. I have nightmares every night of the physical, and verbal bulling that I was put through every single day of my life. I only forgave Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They had good reasons, but I still go through the pain that haunts my every day. There is no remedy to that pain. No matter how attractive I look from the outside, I still don't feel beautiful from the inside. So what exactly happened? Well, here you go.

        I had just came from my first day back at school. I gave Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, and Mackenzie my phone number, and they gave me theirs, too.

From: I am Eleanor, and I know it (Eleanor)

Hey, lollipop! Can we come over to your house? By us, I mean Mack, Dani, Perrie, and me.

From: The Sexy Dancer ;) (Emily)

Sure, it is ******* ****** ******.

From: I am Eleanor, and I know it

Be there in 5 min. We're bring some people with us. It’s a secret to who they are. ;D

From: The Sexy Dancer ;)

Sure, sweetcheeks. They better not be rapists or anything. See you in a bit. ;*

            The doorbell rang, and my eyes widened in excitement.

I wonder who it is? I thought.

        I walked towards the door, and twisted the nod with a bright smile on my face. As soon as I saw who it was, I shut the door on their faces. It was them.