Chapter 1 I'm Back and Better Than Ever

C h a p t e r   o n e

                                                      [EDITED]

                                 I'm Back and Better Than Ever

                                                   Emily Rose

Have you ever felt like you were the ugliest, and worthless person in the world?

Well, I did. For every day at high school. It became worse over the years, but I had left to my save heaven.

I am currently in a plane ride to my old house. I am returning to my hell, but better than ever. Now you must wonder, what exactly happened?

Well, in my hometown, London, England, I was bullied by these 5 lunatics. Their names were Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and last but certainly least Harry Styles. Harry Styles was the worst. He had almost raped me a couple of times. He was truly the biggest bastard in the world. All of them bullied me, because I had big nerd glasses, braces, and no sense of style. I only had two best friends, and their names were Tyler James, and Mackenzie Johnson. They were not nerds, but they got picked on because I was their friend. I had thought that they would have left me, but they stuck by my side.

I had moved to my dad's house all the way in America. My parents are divorced. My mom got married to my step dad. I like him, but I LOVE my dad. I am, and will always be a daddy's girl. I came back, because I missed my mom. But, I also wanted some good old revenge from all these monsters called teenagers that lived here. When I moved to America, I completely changed, and got a makeover with a confidence boost by my best friend, Lillian Adams. At America, I was known as the most popular girl, and the hottest girl next to Lilly. I still remember the horrific last day of when I left London.

                                                . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The bell for school had just rang. My heart started to race, and my eyes widened. Now, my bullies finally had the chance. When I rushed out of class, I heard a bunch disgusting phrases thrown at me. The words stabbed at my heart like knives.

"Yo, slut. Do you have more room in your bed for tonight? 'Cause I'm in."

"Nerd. I need some help with homework."

"You bitch. Children must have nightmares since they see your face the day before."

"Hey, hoe. How 'bout me, you in the janitor's closet at lunch?"

"Look over here. The emo's walking through."

"Hey, four eyes. Do you need a another eye just to know that you don't belong here?"

And many others. I saw the worst people coming towards me. It was my worst bullies. Everything had started because of these monsters. I quickly tried to hurry down the hall. On my last day at this bloody school, I didn't want to get bullied. Just not today. I was too slow, and they caught up to me fast. Zayn made the first move, and grabbed my wrist gripping it very tight. I knew that there was going to be a bruise on my wrist later. I got shoved, and pushed into the alley.

Harry pushed me to the wall, and started to kiss me on my neck leaving bruises on my body along with hickeys. I pushed him away all my strength. Harry motioned to Liam, and a smirk grew on Liam's lips. He gave me a sadistic smile, and punched me in the gut. Next, Louis decided to kick me in the stomach multiple times. I groaned clenching my stomach in pain. A stray tear fell from my eyes. Niall came up, and slapped me. It was a soft slap for some odd reason, but Harry glared at Niall with his dark emerald green eyes. Niall slapped me hard on the cheek. By now, tears were silently streaming down my cheeks. They all joined, and started to hit me together. By the end, I had blood streaming down my body all over. When they finally left, Niall shot me a sorry glance with his blue eyes that showed sympathy, but I scoffed at that thought. They all were ruthless monsters. With all my strength, I limped out of the alley. Tyler, and Mackenzie saw me, and they looked worried. As their eyes landed my figure, they shot me a look of sympathy, and pity. All of them ran to me.

"You are supposed to wait for us Em," Tyler whispered as he lifted me up in his strong arms.

I finally let the darkness win. I felt a soft kiss be placed on my forehead, and cheek.

"I love you," Tyler said softly, but I was surely mistaken.

                                                  Later that Evening

"Bye guys," I said while tears streamed down their face, and mine. They were the only thing that kept me alive here besides my mom. I entered the plane, and saw them waving back at me with sad smiles as I entered my future.

I am coming back for some good old revenge. I have changed my last name to my dad's name which was Rose.

As I looked out the window, I stated with a cold tone, Watch out because Emily Rose is coming back for some good old revenge.