Chapter 6 Cheating and Leaving !!!!

Emily P.O.V.

**************************4 months later****************************

            After that kiss, Harry asked me out on a date. On that date he asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND. I just graduated high school yesterday. Oh yeah Lou, and El are a couple. Mack and Niall are a couple. Perrie and Zayn are a couple. Liam and Dani are a couple. I was going to tell Harry something. I passed the same closet that I found Johnny and Ashely making out. I heard some groans. I opened it and found out that Harry and Ashely were having a heated making out session.

            "Hey, Harry I hope you are enjoying that because we are OVER!!!” I screamed as tears streamed down my face like showers. I ran away and was happy that I was moving back to America.

To: Elliebear

Hey, tell Lou and the others I am going to miss them except HARRY!!! I found him and Ashely sucking each other’s faces off. I am going to miss you so much.  I am going back to America today. I love y’all so much.

I texted her as more tears poured out of my eyes.

To: Tylerpoo ;)

Dear, Tyler

I am going to miss you so much. I am moving back to America today. Come to my house to pick me up, please. I found Harry and Ashely sucking each other’s faces off or Harry would have taken me to the airport.

            I texted him that. After 5 minutes, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Tyler hugged the life out of me. If you are wondering I told my mom and stepdad, I moving back. They cried for hours with me. I gave them hugs and told them I would miss them, yesterday. They had work today, and I didn’t want them to miss their important meetings because of me. We got in to his car and drove in the car talking to each other, we were talking about what we used to do and stuff like that.

            We parked in a parking spot. We went to the spot where I would be leaving from.

“Em, you better take care and no forget about me,” He said.

“I won’t forget about you and you should know that,” I said. The lady called my flights name.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too, Em,” he said.

Yes, these series have ended. I hope you like my short story. Don’t worry there will be a sequel. I know I ended this too fast but, the next story will not be a short story. I will be doing the sequel today. ;D Love y’all!!!!!