Chapter two

Ally's POV
When i woke up Zoey was still asleep, i quickly put a sweatshirt on over my tank top, and tied the laces on my converse sneakers. I walked over to Rick "i'm going hunting" i said and walked away but somebody grabbed my arm, "i'm coming" Daryl said and let go of my arm "um no you're not you're hurt go sleep" i scoffed and walked into the woods. It was about five minutes and i only caught 7 squirrels and 1 rabbit usually I'm better at hunting and tracking. I scoffed as i heard footsteps following me "i told you not to follow me" i said Daryl showed his face, "I know you saw" he grunted pissed off "so?" i asked even more pissed "you wouldn't understand bitch" he yelled in my  face, i did understand i knew exactly what it felt like to be beat. I promised Zoey i would say anything he just starred at me, "who did it to you?" i asked "doesn't matter you bitch" he yelled and walked off. I slid down to the ground. I couldn't tell him and that hurt. I felt like i could trust him but i knew it had to be just me and my sister who knew i couldn't just tell a stranger.

Zoeys POV
I walked into Carls room "hey" he mumbled "hey whats wrong?" i asked him "i miss Sophia" he replied, "oh" i said "I'm sure they will find her soon" i looked at him and smiled "yeah but its been so long" he explained "yeah but i mean Daryl was so close i bet she's still hanging around there" I sighed "she's probably dead" he growled "don't say that Carl" i disagreed "she's dead" he yelled "Carl stop your scaring me" i said then Rick burst in the room. "h-he kept saying she's dead" i said leaving the room with tears in my eyes.

Allys POV
I walked back to camp handed Dale what i caught and i looked at Daryl i scoffed and walked inside the house to see Zoey crying her eyes out, I sat down and hugged her "what happened?" i asked her "Carl keeps yelling and saying Sophias dead and I'm scared" she said well crying, "its okay" i said and she was so skinny and light I could still carry her to our tent and I watched her fall asleep it was a short day. Once she fell asleep i walked over to the campfire and saw Glenn with pillows walking towards the barn and Maggie following him "look" i said and pointed at them to Dale he shook his head and laughed. I saw Lori gaging over us cooking squirrel and then i remembered the one good memory of my mom. When she was pregnant with Zoey we cooked a big turkey and we had to air out the house cause she was so sick by the smell of cooking meat. I looked at Dale he saw it too. "is she pregnant?" i whispered to him "yes" he whispered i scoffed. I looked over at Daryl he just looked at me like I was crazy.

I wasn't hungry, but Carol forced me to eat, "your a good hunter" Shane stated, "yeah I can track too" I muttered "you can track?" Daryl scoffed "yeah" I replied "that a problem" I added "whatever" he said and walked over to his tent. I scoffed, "well" Dale muttered "yeah I"m gonna go look for the girl tomorrow" I blurted out "no it's not safe to go alone" Rick replied "well who wants to go on a field trip" I said sarcastically "I'll go" Daryl yelled. "Oh great" I said and rolled my eyes. Lori laughed, "something funny?" Daryl grunted she just continued to laugh. "Whatever bitch" he yelled at me "oh I'm the bitch now eh?" I asked he grunted and mumbled something under his breath and walked into his tent. I scoffed and walked to my tent. I heard Shane say something before I went in the tent "sheesh that would be something" everyone laughed.

I saw Zoey was awake "you guys are something" she said "whatever" I mumbled Zoey laughed. "Are you okay?" She asked "I don't know" I said , "things will be good here" she said smiling. "Things will be great" she muttered and soon after she was sound asleep. Maybe she's right. Maybe things will be great. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though. Things will be good. And maybe I'll be okay.