Chapter 12

First off I want to shout out XxEasyLovexX for making my book cover.

Syncere

I woke up to me laying on Deondre, he felt so good to be on, but I knew damn well I wasn't going to go through this shit again.

"Deondre wake up." Syncere said tapping him repeatedly.

"What?" He said mumbling."

"Get up u spent the night over my house." Syncere said going in the kitchen.

Deondre got up yawning and stretching watching Syncere walk into the kitchen. His feelings for her was getting bigger and bigger more time he spent with her.

"You hungry?" Syncere asked putting some bacon in a skillet.

"Just a little." He said making his way to the kitchen wrapping his arms around her.

Syncere nicely brushed him off moving somewhere else. While Deondre was looking at her crazy.

"Oh so its like that." He said licking his lips.

"Whateva, yo ass know Amber is with you and Im not bout to beat a bitch ass over no nigga." Syncere said getting some eggs out the refrigerator.

"What if I'm just not any nigga?" Deondre ask brushing against Syncere.

"Well let's put it like this, I ain't gonna fight for you and you hers." She said.

"What if I don't want her to be mines and I want you to be mines ?" He asked more as a statement.

"Why you asking all these questions." Syncere said not having a good response for him.

"I dropped her last night, when I saw how I felt when you layed on me I had to choose you." He said grabbing Syncere by her waist.

"You didn't have to do that, and I don't want you to jump out a relationship and get right in one." She said looking in his eyes.

"I like you and I'm not gonna lie so we can take it slow." Deondre said.

"Okay." Syncere said giving him a smile.
**********

Nia

I woke up in the bed naked with Quince right next to me. I never thought this moment would come, but it seemed right. Anyways I got in the shower and did my hygiene. When I finished I grabbed a white robe in went in the kitchen to cook.

"Why you cooking, that's suppose to be my job I know you be seeing them movies." Quince said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I guess I wanna do something different." Nia said.

"Well I'm going to take you out today so yo ass betta be ready." Quince said smacking my ass walking off.

"Ouch!" Nia said laughing.
**************

Arianna

"How long we gonna watch this?" Adonis asked Arianna who was catching up on ha reality shows.

"Shhhhh.....damit I'm trying to see this." Arianna said cutting up the volume.

Adonis got up walking to the TV cutting it off.

"What the fuck you doing Adonis!" Arianna said annoyed.

"I wanna spend time with you right now." Adonis said crawling in between her legs.

"You always wanna be a baby, but ok what you wanna do?" Arianna asked.

"I wanna go to this gun place." He said.

"For what?" Arianna asked not liking guns at all.

"Cause you need to learn." Adonis said looking up at me.

"Ughh okay." She said.

"Gimme a kiss." He said.

Arianna gave him a quick peck getting off the bed.

"And you better make sure you record my shit." Arianna said yelling back at him.
******************************

I promise the next chapter gonna be longer and I'm going to make Nia her own chapter so stay tuned.

Rm to vote & comment!

~Davinawilson1💓