Chapter 14

Adonis

I was standing outside the bathroom door it was Arianna's second time throwing up today.

"Baby you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah...yeah.. Yaa-." She began to say until she started throwing up again.

"Come on let's get you to a doctor." I said helping her up.

"Okay let me clean myself up." Arianna said.

When we got to the hospital I texted my boys Deondre and Quince to tell em to meet us up here. Meanwhile the doctor came in the room with me and Arianna.

"What is it doc?" I asked concerned standing up.

A smile formed on her face which made me and Arianna look at eachother confused.

"You're four weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

"Congratulations." She said walking out.

"Oh my gosh that kind of mean a lot." Arianna said.

"What you mean baby?" I asked.

"Cuz we been having unprotected sex, and I have cravings, but that's normal to me." Arianna said smiling I could tell she was excited about having our future baby.

Her smile faded when she saw that I was deep in thought. I was just thinking how it would be for me to be a father. I didn't think I was ready at all, but I knew it was my responsibility. Don't get me wrong I was happy.

"Adonis what's wrong with you?" Arianna asked grabbing my hand.

"I want you to move in with me." I said waiting for her response.

"What about Syncere and Nia, and I got two months of college left." She said.

"You can still go to college and I want you to stay with me, so I can help take care of you and my baby boy." I said rubbing Arianna's stomach.

"Who said it was a boy I can feel its gonna be a girl." Arianna said putting her hand on top of his.

Just then Nia and Syncere walked in.

"Wassup bitch." Syncere said walking in.

"Hey boo, you okay what happened?" Nia asked.

"So basically I'm pregnant." Arianna said with excitement.

"Oh my gosh Ari you been getting dick down." Syncere said laughing.

"Congratulations, but I'm gonna whoop yo ass." Nia said laughing giving her friend a hug.

"Adonis get yo ass out here." Quince and Deondre yelled in the door.

"Wassup." I said dapping them.

"You really got her pregnant?" Deondre asked whispering for no reason.

"Yeah man, I'm happy ass hell she gonna move in with me." I said.

"Wait hold hold up, I'm proud of you bro, but letting her move in with you. You on yo own with Syncere and Nia." Quince said.

"Shit I ain't telling them she is, but y'all I think I'm in love with ha". I said.

" I would laugh at yo ass, but I love Nia." Quince said.

"Damn y'all niggas got heart eyes n shit." Deondre said laughing.

"Nigga, yo ass no damn well you catching feelings for Syncere." Quince said.

"Whateva man." Deondre said smiling.

"Did you get the booty yet bro?" I asked Deondre.

"Nahh." He said low.

"Aww hell nahh boii he really like this girl to still be fucking with her n he ain't get the pussy yet." I said laughing hard ass hell with Quince.

"Fuck y'all Q what about you?" Deondre asked Quince.

"Hell yeah! Nigga Nia freaky ass shit I took ha ass on a date and we fucked there." Quince said dry humping the air.

All of us laughed until the girls told us to join in the room.
********

"So y'all me and Adonis decided that its best for me to move in with him." Arianna said waiting for a response.

"Say wahh?" Nia said.

"Ima see y'all asses everyday, can y'all be happy for me?" Arianna asked.

"Well yeah I'm happy for you, but what about the bills?" Nia asked.

"Babe you can live with me." Quince said.

"So y'all both just gonna leave, its suppose to be us three you know the migos and shit, y'all could've at least waited two months." Syncere said getting up walking out.

"I'll go talk to her." Deondre said getting up following her.

A few minutes later Deondre and Syncere came back in the room.

"You ight?" Arianna asked Syncere.

"Yeah I'm good ima just spend some time at Deondre's house until I find me an apartment.

"Okay y'all let's get out of here and celebrate." Nia said.
******************************

Rm to vote& comment !

Have a blessed day

~DavinaWilson1💞