Introduction

I am a huge Destiel fan and I hope and assume you are too since you are reading this book - I have read so many oneshot books I have run out so I decided to make another book.

I don't see myself as a very good writer but I guess that I something you should judge for yourself so please read on!

I know this is getting boring so you can skip the rest if you want - it is just some mumbo jumbo on the plans I have for this book, go go go! Read!

If you are still reading please know that I have so many ideas for oneshots, but I struggle to actually write those ideas into actual stories so please don't judge if I take a long time to write them because, if you have read my 'Rants From The Dark' book you will know that I have a kind of stressful and busy life so please don't pressure.

I happily accept prompts as well - by the way!

Anyway, plans for the book. I have a few ideas...

Sneak peak?

- Jesus Christ, Kiss me you dork!

- Spanish Mistake

- Don't Make Me Kiss Him Again...

- I'm Flying Dean!

- How Could They Become Canon?

- Time For A Different Personality!

Take from that what you will, but I hope that keeps you looking forward to updates.

So... My name is Megan. You would know a bit about me if you read my other book (but it is kind of depressing so you probably shouldn't) and I really really hope you like the book... Now onto the oneshots!