What Are You Wearing?

244 Words

Fluff Level: 5.0  Smut Level: 0.0  Angst  Level: 0.0

-<+>- Sammy's POV -<+>-

I was sitting on the chair with my legs on the desk when Dean walked in. I look over to let him know that his coffee is in the kitchen but as soon as I see him I am forced to stare.

"Hey Sammy!" he says.

I can't even answer because I am staring at his current choice of clothing. He was wearing his normal faded AC/DC t-shirt with joggers.

And a trenchcoat. A certain Angel's trenchcoat.

"Dean?"

His movement towards the kitchen halts as he turns towards me "Hm?"

"What in Chuck's name are you wearing?"

He looks down and his cheeks flare bright red as he realizes.

"Oh. Uh, it's a- um, a-a new, um. Shit."

Sam burst out laughing as Dean finished his struggle to defend himself, although he was still slightly confused.

His attention was drawn away from Dean as Castiel also entered the room | and as soon as he does Dean just sighs. He was wearing Dean's leather jacket.

Sam just turns away, trying to keep the laughter down that was bubbling up in his throat. He hears a few mumbled words behind him and then just hears Dean go 'fuck it' before the sound of kissing fills up the silence of the room.

Without turning round Sam hears the two who were so obviously a couple leave the room and as he takes a quick sip of his own coffee he just mumbles "Knew it."