trip part two PIPER WHAT

DON'T PLAY SONG YET
(Zane pov)
I woke up and i saw aph cuddling me, she woke up when I cuddled back. "that is FAN-tastice" I stood up and opened Nina's and piper's room and nina was waring a blue take top and pink panties. "GET OUT" she through a pillow at me and she missed. "I was checking on piper..AND NO MORE PUNS..for now on if I here a pun that person will have to take a ice bath" "GHA" I ran out the room and sat on the couch.

(Nina's pov)
Zane left the room and piper cuddled up to me like a a puppy. I rapped my arms around her and kissed her forhead. When I kissed it she grew up somehow. She looked 18, she looked like this.

"What happened to me" "

"What happened to me" ".....APHMAU NOW'' aph came running in and she saw her. "Piper  sweetheart what happened to you" "idk but this just happened to me" mason came in and he gasped. "Piper" he ran and hugged her. "Wait now your as old as me.....dang" she laughed and she stood up and she was an inch taller then him. "I hate you so much right now" "now don't talk to your older sister like that" "hey were both 18 so yeah" oh yeah I forgot that when aph and Zane left he was 15. I'm only 19 that funny, aph is older then me by 2 years. "Hey piper you can date your roommate cuz you told me when you were 10 you liked girls soo....OUCH" she punched mason and blushed. "Hey piper sweetheart I'm gonna hook yall up".

(Pipers pov)
My mother or may I say my new mother cuz she told me that my mom and dad died died, I was 9 when she told me. Like I was saying, my mom pushed me to Nina and told me to hug her, I felt very weird but I hugged her....she hugged back. "Now sweetheart kiss her" "mom I can do what I want I.." she pushed me to her face, we were only inches away but mason pulled me away. "Mom if she doesn't want to do it don't make her" mom grabbed my left arm and mason grabbed my right arm pulling me to the door. "Let her go mason" "no mom if she doesn't want to date her don't make her" I pulled away and nina took my arm while mason and my mom were fighting. "Hey kid you don't have to..." before she could finish I kissed her...She kissed back, I rapped my arms around her neck and he put hers around my waist. "Wow sis I never thought you would" I pulled away and glared at him. "U HAVE 5 SECONDS BEFORE YOUR DEAD" he ran out the door and I ran after him, he jumped on rose and she somehow held him like a boy would. "OK rose I know your strong but that strong" "ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT SIS'' "no no no" (oh this is what mason looks like btw now cuz he different now)

 "OK rose I know your strong but that strong" "ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT SIS'' "no no no" (oh this is what mason looks like btw now cuz he different now)