Chapter 7: Questions, But no answers.

LAST TIME ON THE POWER I NEVER KNEW: "Luna your life is going to change forever are you ready." Josh said with a serious tone. I took a deep breathe and answered "Hell yeah". They both smiled at my response. "That's my girl" Jack said still driving. At this point I was ready for anything and I was ready to get some answers.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We drove for about 5 minutes, finally making it, to what seemed to be deep in the woods. "Where are we?" I asked as we got out of the truck. "The somewhat edge of our territory" Josh said with a still serious tone. "What are you talking about." I asked giving him a questioning look. Without answering my question he howled. "Yep I am officially confused." Just as I finished that sentence a bunch of wolves showed up quickly. I screamed and hid behind Jack, who was at the time beside me. I heard the boys laugh at my reaction and I saw the wolves go behind trees and coming back out but as HUMANS?!?!?! "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" At this point I started questioning my reality and everything I knew about it. 

"I told you its better if you see this than me tell you" Jack said looking at me with a soft smile. "So your telling me that you guys are...werewolves?" I asked while stepping from behind Jack to face them all. I was so confused and my mind was racing at mach 20. What was going on? Why is this happening? How is this happening? I need answers but I have none.  "Umm...you could say that." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked like he was going to explain more but was stopped by a girl with light brown hair who spoke out. "Chief we have no time for this, the rouges are coming." The girl said bringing us all back to the reason we were even here in the first place. "Oh yes, everyone get in your positions and stand ground until further notice." 

Jack said with a firm voice. One I have yet to hear from him, and to be honest I was a bit surprised to hear from him. "YES SIR!" Was all you heard as the people or wolves or whatever you want to call them moved out returning to their 'wolf forms'. 'This is crazy! Is everything real? Are vampires, fairies, witches...are they all real?' I thought to myself as they all disappeared into the woods. I was so confused, more so then 10 minutes ago. "Come with us Luna we can show you how we are..what we are" Jack said holding out his hand. "Are you crazy?! Jack I need answers. I can't just go with you because 'I'm so in love with you' this isn't freaking twilight!" I said pushing his hand away.

 "Look Luna we don't have time to explain everything. Please just trust me." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed in defeat. "Fine. only because of your damn puppy dog eyes." He smiled and pulled me on his back. He changed into a huge wolf, he was as big a bear. Someone would describe his size of one of those dire wolves. "WOAH!" I said surprised at how big he was compared to the other wolves. Don't get me wrong they were bigger than the average wolf themselves but Jack was huge. I looked at Jack's fur, it was a pure black coat. I ran my hands through his fur and it was amazingly soft. I then saw Josh change into his 'wolf form'. He's fur was a mix of black and brown.

 He's fur looked so shiny and soft. Jack began to run forward making me hold on to his fur tightly, Josh wasn't to far behind.  We made to a river, where every one else was. They were all growling and baring their teeth. "Luna you need to stay behind the entire pack. I don't want you getting hurt." Jack knelt down so I could get down easier. Josh gets in front of me. "Stay behind a tree or a rock. Just don't be seen by the rouges." I nod getting behind the nearest tree. "Good. Do not move from there no matter what." Jack said walking away to the front of all of the wolves. "We'll be back Luna." Josh said before leaving with Jack. I stayed quite and watched them leave. 

I tried watching more but every ones big fluffy legs got in the way. I could hear Jack begin to talk. "Rouges, I will give you an option. If you want to become a part of the pack please step forward. If you wish not to be a part of my pack then please leave the territory immediately. I do not want to have to end this in violence." Jack's voice was as firm as it was the last time I heard him talk like that. I looked at the wolves near me. The seemed to be on edge and ready for anything. It scared me. Knowing that anything could happen in just a split second made me terrified. I heard Jacks voice ones again booming. "Thank you for the ones who decided to be apart of the pack please follow my beta he and others will take you to the pack house."

 I could feel the ground rumble from the wolves running away. "Now the ones that remain I will ask you one last time to leave our territory, or else." Jack said. I could hear the growling getting louder. I got a glimpse of the wolves on the other side. They were walking forward also growling and baring their teeth. 'It doesn't look like this will end peacefully' I thought to myself backing away to a close by boulder and hiding behind it. "I wish it didn't have to come to this" I heard Jack howl and all of the wolves ran towards each other.     

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERY ONE. I KNOW I KNOW, I'M THE ABSOLUTE WORST FOR NOT UPDATING BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THERE YOU GO AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. AND I AM VERY SORRY IT IS SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT LET YOU DOWN. IT MAY EVEN FINALLY ANSWER SOME UNSOLVED QUESTIONS. 

                                                                                               LOVE, HOPE, PEACE, AND PIZZA <3