Chapter 3: Please don't stay

Finally school was over but I had to go back to the house and deal with my god parents. 'UHGGGG WHY DOES MY LIFE SUCK BALLS'. Lucky for me Etoile didn't get caught and made it on the bus safely. Jack sat by me again on the bus. I could see all the other kids look at him like he was the most craziest person alive. But he didn't even care he even talked to me a little. Now I'm walking to my house but thing is that Jake is still with me.'This dude does not know when to quit' I think. If he follows me home I just know Mark will do something to him. "Umm Jack shouldn't you be going home now'' I say. ''Yep'' is all he says. ''Then why aren't you going'' I asked him.

 ''Cause I want to walk you home'' he said still looking forward. ''Look umm thanks and every thing but I'm fine with walking by myself I have Etoile with me'' I say pointing to where she was. ''I know I see her'' he said with no emotion in his voice.''Okay look'' I say stopping ,he did the same and looked at me confused ''My god parents would kill you if you went near the house and they are not overly protective they are the complete opposite of that'' I say looking down. There was silence between us. Then I hear him sigh. ''Okay but can I still at least walk you half way.....please'' he asked me while walking closer to me. ''Fine but ONLY half way'' I say holding my head up and seeing his brown eyes.

 He nodded and we started to walk in silence but it was comfortable.We were half way there all ready but I wanted to stay with him for a while longer. 5 minutes later and we were there''Umm were here'' I said looking down. ''Oh okay guess I'll see you at tomorrow Luna'' Jack said then he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I started blushing madly but luckily my hair hid me from anymore embarrassment.''Jack why did you do that'' I asked. ''Cause I wanted to'' he answered. He walked back to his house and left me standing there in shock. 'Why did he do that' I thought to myself. I was sent back to Earth with some one calling my name. "LUNA GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE" the voice said and I already knew who it was.

''Yes ma'ma'' I said walking to the house. I was only ten feet from the house so i ran the rest of the way. ''Yes Tammy'' I asked. I never called Tammy mom cause she never really acted like one like ever. So I just call her Tammy. ''I want you to go clean the house before you start on your homework got it prick'' Tammy said all up in my grill. But it still didn't bother me. ''Yes Tammy'' I say in my soft sweet voice that I usually use. I go into the house and put my things down before i start. Finally after two hours of cleaning the house I'm  done.When I got done cleaning the house I started on my homework. I didn't have much and I already knew how to do it. For some reason I all ways understood the lesson even before the teacher taught us the lesson.

 In every class math,science,language arts,history,theater,and even P.E. When I got done with that I headed off to bed ready to endure my nightmares. I have been having nightmares lately you know the ones when you get cold sweats and you cant really remember them. Yeah I have those.

*IN DREAM* TOMMY HIT THE DREAM MUSIC

I was on the curb of my street just waiting for something. But nothing happened. Until this huge thing just appeared out of no where.The thing was destroying everything then it was coming towards me. I couldn't move I couldn't scream I was to scared. All I could do was stare and wait till my doom came to me.Until Etoile got in front of me. I tried to tell her to move so she wouldn't get hurt but i couldn't. Then that's when that thing headed straight towards us. I started crying knowing what would happen to Etoile if she didn't move. Then that's when the thing was above us. Etoile started biting the thing and it picked her up.

I could hear her whining then I start balling my eye out.Then the thing eats her whole. ''NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' I finally scream. Then the thing looked down at me with its bloody mouth forming a smile. All of a sudden my body felt different like i changed some how. Then I noticed that I wasn't siting but standing. Then I looked down to see I was different I looked like I was in some kind of armor(like in the picture). I looked back to also see wings on my back. 'What am I' I thought. then I woke up.

*OUT DREAM* TOMMY QUIT THE DREAM MUSIC

I sat up quick. I was sweating like crazy and I had tear stains on my face. I felt  something lick my foot and I nearly jumped off the bed. Luckily it was only Etoile. She was at the foot of my bed looking at me with worried eyes. ''I'm alright Etoile I just had another nightmare again that's all'' I tell her holding out my arms so she could cuddle with me. Etoile always came in my room at night to help me with my nightmares. There is a tree right next to my window so she can climb up it. And I love cuddling so does she so we do that almost every night. Hopefully I wont have another nightmare after this.

________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS CHAPTER MAYBE MY FAVORITE  I WILL EVER MAKE THROUGH OUT THE STORY. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT BUT AS ALWAYS LOVE.HOPE.PEACE.AND PIZZA