Chapter 5: IT BEGINS

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! YES I HAVE SINNED ONCE AGAIN FOR NOT GIVING YOU GUYS THE UPDATE YOU DESERVE. I HAVE NO REAL EXCUSE EXCEPT THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TAKE THIS STORY. I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR IT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIT IT IN CHAPTERS. BUT WHATEVER HERE IS THE UPDATE PLEASE ENJOY                                                                                                                                ____________________________________________________________________________________

''Please Mark I won't do it again please I'm sorry he was just a friend'' but nothing worked, the worst part was............

that Jack saw the whole thing.

'Oh no. Why just why he can't see this' my mind starting racing with the thought of Jack seeing me like this. At the hands of my god Father, a broken mess, a weak girl. I looked at Mark and saw his hand raise. I closed my eyes ready to feel the oh so familiar sting I've grown to know. But it never came instead I heard Mark grunting and falling to the ground hard. I looked up to see that Jack had punched him square in the face. I stared at him in awe with tears threatening to come out. "Come here" Jack said in a sweet voice as he picked me up and ran to god knows where. We did't speak the entire time. Jack kept running looking forward the whole time. He would look down at me from time to time but only for a second then just go back to looking straight head. 

I was just watching him the entire time. I wanted to know what he was feeling and thinking ,but i couldn't he had a stone cold look on his face. We finally make it to wherever he was taking me. "Where are we?" I finally ask after building enough courage to speak. "My place" he simply says. "Wait what!! Are you crazy, this is called kidnap Jack." I said freaking out. I mean can you blame me. He basically punched my God father, picks me up from my property, and takes me to his house without a single word being said. "Not if you came willingly" he said as calm as before. "Do you know that's what kidnappers say" I say squinting my eyes at him. "Look this was the first place i thought of to keep you safe." he said while gently letting me down. 

"Why are you doing this?..." I said getting in front of him looking him dead in the eyes. "Because I have to" he said again calmly, while grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door of his house. "What are you talking about Jack? Why do you have to? What is going on?" I say still freaking out more and more. "You'll understand later for now I just have to keep you safe" he said tugging me in the house when he unlocked the door. "Keep me safe from what?" I ask still not getting any answers from him. "What do you mean from what!? From those god awful people! Do you really wanna go back to that!? Do you want to keep have those nightmares and having them hit you and every single day!?" 

He said shouting and slamming the door. I backed away slowly. I must have a scared look on my face because when Jack look at me he looked sad and sorry. "Luna I'm so sorry-" I interrupted him. "H-H-How did you know all of that!? HOW COULD YOU KNOW ALL OF THAT!!!" I screaming with my hands gripping my hair tightly, my mind my going crazy, tears rolling down my face, and me on my knees finally breaking down after so long. 'Know one is suppose to know i can't let anyone know'. I think as I feel strong arms around me and I hear a familiar sweat soft voice. "I will tell you in do time but for now you must rest" I looked up to see Jack's eyes. All of a sudden I was numb and all I saw was darkness.

It felt like hours later before I wake up slowly but not all the way I can only hear a voice. No! its two voices. Its Jack and someone else. its another male. "What are we gonna do Sir" I heard Jack chuckle "Josh you know you don't need to call me that" he said with a friendly tone. "Oh right I'm so used to calling your old man that and now that your chief well yeah" The man who's name is apparently Josh said. "Yeah I understand, but back to the subject. I'm just gonna have to tell her she doesn't know anything. Like anything" Jack said. 'What am I suppose to know' I thought as i listened. "Wow her parents didn't tell her. Talk about bad parenting" josh said. 

"Hey! Watch it Josh. You know what they did for you. Both of us." Jack said his voice now tense. "Yeah I'm sorry I just thought they would have left a note or something." Josh said with his voice now filled with sadness. "I don't know man everything is crazy. Her parents are missing, left her with those people, I couldn't find her for almost 5 years, and when i do she doesn't remember me, and she even has a pet wolf!" i heard Jack freak out a bit. 'What?! I have wake up now! What is happening?!' I scream in my mind. But as I thought I can't move. I hear a humming but its inside my head its not me. I then  hear a sweet voice. 'Darling you've grown so much. I'm so sorry we left but its was for your protection. 

Things from now on are going to be insane. Just remember me and your father are hear and will help you now its time to wake up. Tell Jack thank you for the necklace and he's going to be a fine Chief and mate, also his father says he loves him' that's all the sweet voice said after disappearing. My eyes shot open and I sat up breathing heavily. I screamed at the shock sudden pain in my head. Jack and I guess Josh ran in the  room I was in. "Luna whats wrong?" Jack asked looking frantically at me. "M-My mom! She spoke to me!" I said looking up at them.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

WELL THEN THERE YOU HAVE IT FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER AND CLIFFHANGER. AND SO MANY QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT I HONESTLY ENJOYED WRITING IT. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND WHAT NOT. AS ALWAYS LOVE, HOPE, PEACE, AND PIZZA!