Chapter 3

Dream:

I woke up back in that cursed hospital but this time I was on the table where they did the electroshock "therapy". BTS surrounded me. Something was different, I could hear them! Their voices were cold and cruel, like a serpent's. They are my demons. "Your worthless, Soo." Jimin remarked. "We never wanted you, it was just a publicity stunt." Jungkook told me. "You're an idiot, selfish wh*re, and a sl*t. You don't deserve to live anymore you are just a waste of space." Taehyung said as Hoseok flipped the switch on. I felt the electricity run through my veins like fire on a race track. I felt it speed through every inch of me. My body did a flip even though I was strapped down. I heard them laughing at how much pain I was in. Then everything went dark and silent, again.
(It hurt me so much to write that. They could not and would not ever do that. Ever.)
End:

I  woke up covered in (blood-sorry had too.) sweat and tears. I saw everyone looking at me. I was on a couch in a room with the boys and I'm guessing there manager and dance teacher. The room hard hard wood floors, full  length mirrors, and sound equipment. Since they are a kpop group this must be their practice room. I felt my body go thud thud so it was either really loud music or the sound of my head and heart fighting. My heart said that the boys would never want me and that that dream was what was going to happen. My head on the other hand was just saying nonsense. "Um.......I-i-i'm going to get some f-f-fresh air." I told them. I saw a few lips move and some heads nod after Namjoon translated. I grabbed my bag that has my journal in it and left the room. The only problem was I was lost, by that I mean I couldn't find the exit. After about 20 minutes of wandering, I finally found the elevators. I pressed the down button and waited. While I was waiting a man who looked like the boys stood next to me. He was all sweaty and was wearing practice clothes. He caught me staring at him. His lips moved but as usual no sound. "I'm s-s-sorry, but I am d-d-deaf so I can-n-n-not hear you." I said in my usual relatively perfect English. Oh boy I have never seen anyone more confused in my life. His face was priceless. Finally after what felt like forever, the elevator finally came. We both stepped in. I pressed the floor one button while he pressed the 4th floor button. Given the fact that we are on the 15th floor this is going to be a long ride.

Sorry if it's too short.

-Author-nim