Chapter 2

' ' means that they are using sign language and " "is speaking. Soo can speak she just can't hear what she is saying. And the electroshock therapy damaged a second part of her brain, the part that controls speech, that is why she stutters so much.

I didn't realize that I was crying until part of my bed dipped down.

I looked up and saw the one with his hair spiked up.

Of course being the introvert that I am, I quickly shut my notebook before he could see it

Of course being the introvert that I am, I quickly shut my notebook before he could see it. I saw his lips move but I have no clue what he is saying. I looked around and saw the other six boys and the caretaker standing in the doorway. I looked at the caretaker with a look of 'please help' in my eyes. She quickly responded by signing 'Sorry if we scared you but we are adopting you.' "R-Really?" 'Yes' signed back.  I threw my arms around the closest person near me, which happened to be the man with the cool hair. "A-A-Alright l-l-l-et me get dr-dressed and pa-p-ack and I will m-mee-et you down s-stairs." I said to them. They nodded. I went into my very small wardrobe and chose a baseball shirt and a pair of old jeans with some gray vans and my necklace that my mother gave me before she was killed. Then I grabbed my suitcase out from under the bed where I put it yesterday. Quickly threw all of my items that I owned in there which wasn't a lot, just three shirts, two jeans, a few bras and underwear and finally my secret stash of blades. I zipped up my suitcase and hurried down the stairs where I was meet with eight pairs of eyes staring at me. Seven of them had puffy eyes. I'm guessing the caretaker told them about my past. I guess it is sad but I don't care. I've learned to not show my feelings or well true feelings. Like when I hugged the one with spiked hair, I seemed happy, right? Well I keep all of my true emotions inside. There was one with blue hair that was cut like a yurt? (Namjoon or Rap Monster.) He signed at me 'Are you ready to go?' Wow he must learn very fast, that or he always knew American sign language. (I forgot to mention she doesn't speak Korean. So Namjoon translates for her in sign language.) Like how I was went I still went to school. I haven't gone since the incident in 3rd or 4th grade. See I forgot which one. I don't really care. "Y-yes, U-u-u-um.......S-s-sir?" I said. I saw the others snicker while he just smiled at me. 'You can call me appa or oppa or just Namjoon. Or by my other name Rap Monster.' he signed at me. Whoa, he has a lot of names. 'Let me introduce everyone.' he paused and pointed at one with mint green hair. 'That's Yoongi or you can call him Suga.' he pointed next to him where the guy with the cool hair was standing. 'That's Hoseok or J-hope and next to him is Taehyung, then Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook.' he signed quickly. Wow he can sign really fast, I could hardly understand him. '"Well let's get going!"' he said and signed at the same time. They excitedly exited the building that I never called home. Once we got to their van, I looked back trying to look as sad as I could but in reality all of my emotions were murdered in the mental hospital. Or they are still in that padded room wearing a straight jacket. I got into the van and sat newt to Namjoon so he could translate for me. I don't absolutely need someone to sign for me, if someone says something slowly in English I may be able to read their lips. "W-w-wow, S-s-seoul is so b-b-beautiful!" I fake exclaim with just a hint of sarcasm as I was looking out the window. 'How long has it been since you have seen Seoul?' Namjoon signed. "I-i-it's been a-ab-bout t-two ye-y-ears. And d-d-during those two years I was l-l-locked up in a p-padded room in a straight jacket." 'Woah that's sad.' "it's o-okay I've had enough p-pity in my life already." J-Hope whispered something to Yoongi. Well how stupid is that you can just say it I mean it's not like I am going to hear you or anything. Yoongi snickered. Namjoon finally broke the silence well for me it stayed silent. 'Soo, do you know what kpop is or BTS is?' he signed. "No." I replied slightly confused. 'Kpop is a music genre and we are a group called BTS.' he explained. "Cool." I replied. I saw out of the corner of my eye Yoongi mouth something along the lines of "She has swag." Whatever that means. There was another hour of me staring out the window before my eyes started to get heavy. The last thing I remember seeing was a sign that said "Big Hit Entertainment Music and Artists for Healing". Whatever the h*ll that is. I felt myself fading when the ground disappeared from under me.