Eight: Guten Morgen

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious.

_  

MARCO POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and got up from bed. The first thing I thought was her.

"Guten Morgen beautiful." I texted her.

I knew she would be awake because she was on shift.

"Guten morgen handsome, how did you sleep?" She texted me back.

I couldn't help but smile when I read her text.

"I had never slept so well before. Wanna grab lunch today with me?" I texted her.

"I would love to. Xx" She texted me back.

I took a shower and did my way to the training. It was 9:00 am and the sky was a bit cloudy, which is normal since we are in Dortmund.

"Heeeeeey lad you look different today." I heard Auba's voice coming from behind.

I laughed.

"Ohhhh that smile means something." He said patting my shoulder and I shook my head.

"She said yes." I replied smiling.

Auba's face lit up and gave me a hug.

"I knew it man, congrats on that." He said shaking my hand.

Auba definitely help me with ideas, which of course I never followed. I don't think Olivia is the kind of girl that would enjoy going to a Cocaine party or Jay-Z concert, anyways, his support was important to me since he was my best friend.

I complete my training, went to the showers, took a quick one and dress up to meet my girl. I arrived to the place but she isn't here yet, so I started playing candy crush on my phone. A few minutes later I heard the door open and my heart started beating faster, I turned around and saw her waving at me. Oh mein gott, she's so fascinating.

I stood up and gave her a tight hug and she gave me a peck. It felt really nice, we were kind of new and affection will come on its time.

"You look cute." I said and she smiled taking a seat next to me.

She was smiling a lot, she leaned closer to the table and caress my cheek. Her touch was so soft, her hands were a bit cold tho, but if felt nice.

"I am happy." She said and the waitress arrived with water for us.

We ordered and she checked her phone, I detailed her fine features they were so delicate. She turned her intense gaze to mine.

"Why are you so happy today?" I asked her grabbing her hands.

"Well, a patient mine is recovering really well from a surgery, plus, another patient is still cancer-free after 6 months since second surgery, those are usually some great news and specially when you're their doctor." She said grinning.