Chapter 2 - A new Breed

Telephone rings, that sudden call wakes up Ash Ketchum, It was a sunny day in Pallet Town, and only some of the trainers had remained with their original pokemon, because of the law established back five years ago. All trainers were to keep at least 2 pokemons, while the others were moved to the new planet.

Ash's Mom Delia, (answers): Oh hi! Professor Oak! Is been a very long time!

Professor Oak: Hello! Delia!.. It sure has been.. How's Ash doing is he there?

Delia: Why yes! But he is still sleeping, you know ever since he stopped being a trainer he's had to make a living somehow .. But yesterday he came home after work very tired...

Ash: Morning Mom! Who's on the phone?

Delia: Oh! Hold on Professor! Morning darling is professor Oak!

Ash: Professor Oak!!..

Professor Oak: Good morning Ash! I've contacted you for a very good reason

Ash: Good morning too! What reason could it be?

Professor Oak: Ah! Yes, you see, five years ago all pokemon were moved to their new home, but me and some other colleagues were analyzing some examples taken from the planet and also we did some geographical research, and what we found out is that when they moved the pokemons they did not map 85% of the planet..

Ash: 85 per... What? Professor I don't know much of what you're saying... Can you talk in English please!!?

Professor Oak: (sighs) My dear boy... What I'm trying to say is.. The pokemons may be in DANGER!...

Ash: WHAT! AND IT TOOK FIVE YEARS TO FIND THAT OUT!!.. Oh Professor we HAVE to get over there as soon as possible!!

Professor: Say no more Ash!, that's the reasons why I'm calling. Can you get to the lab as soon as possible? And can you bring Misty and Brock? We have much to discuss!!

Ash: Yes Sir!!

Ash says goodbye to his mother and heads out with his best friend and partner Pikachu, Ash also takes Charizard with him.. Charizard and him became more friends than ever, after the war.

At Pokemon Planet the young Kain and his Parents had arrived at the lake at Kariko forest to do a another search for Saturo, what they saw gave them chills. Some of Giovanni's pokemon that were also brought to the planet, were nearing death at the lake bank.

Kain: "Mom! Dad! Look is from the Ryhorn clan!!

Areku (Kain's father): "My god! What a disaster..

Ryhorn coughs, and starts to talk just barely... "It came from inside the lake....(coughs)... A new breed of monster, different from us...(gasps for air).... It had full control of his powers in ways that I never thought possible... The humans should have never brought us here.. Is very dangerous without our trainers...

Areku: "Save your strength, well help you and your friends.. Ginae, go back home and call Leon, from the Abra Clan we need to teleport these pokemons to safety.

Ginae: "Right away my love! Kain dear, keep looking around near your father for Saturo okay?

Kain: yes mom!

Ginae started running, when suddenly an intense silence surround them.. Followed by the sound of Zubats suddenly flying off ... The lake started boiling until steam came out.. And then one of the new breeds came out. And roared very loudly!... This new breed looked like a mix between Mewtwo and Lucario, only with claws and sabertooth like teeth.

Ryhorn: "ITS HIM!.... THE MONSTER!!" We are doomed!.. Run Lucario take your boy and Run!

Areku: "Stay put.. Let me handle him"

"NO!! YOU FOOL!"... Said Ryhorn "I SAID STAY PUT RYHORN... Don't worry... Kain watch over him.... Be careful Dad!

Areku gets ready for battle, the new breed sees him and lands in front of him, floating on top of the water with his aura. And begins speaking a rare language that is unknown by Areku.

???: Yiore non sei venedikio, wa Planitario... Kieno sere? RISPÓNDAKO!!

Areku: "I don't know your language, but I asume you don't want me here.

???: "English.. I haven't used that language in a long time... What I said... You are not welcome to this planet, who are you?.. Now ANSWER ME??

Areku: "My name is Areku, of the Lucarios.

???: Areku... Hmph! Your friend didn't know his place... it seems that you would like to join him.

Areku: ENOUGH! Who are you and why have you done this!!!?

The breed moved to fast for Areku to register, appearing right in front of Areku and grabbing him by the neck.

???: You won't be alive, long enough to remember my name...

DADDY!!!.. (yelled Kain)... Suddenly Ginae came rushing.. Aaarekuuu!!! Hiyaaaaahh!! She jumped, turned into Mega Lucario and yelled loudly...

Ginae: "Auuraaa Spheeereeee!!!

She blasted the breed away, releasing Areku. Areku then, rushed using his telekinetic powers grabbed all three and ran faster than ever.. He managed to get them out of the forest, but as soon as he did he told his wife he loved her. And he engulfed the forest entrance with fire so that his wife and Kain don't enter after him.

Kain: DADDY!! Please don't do this!!!

Ginae: Areku!! We can still run away!..

Areku: Is okay Kain.. Ginae take care of Kain and when you find Saturo tell him I love him...

The flames cover the view of Areku, as he walks towards the new breed to fight him and distract him from the others.

Kain: DAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYY!!

Kain and Ginae feel sorrowed but Ginae had to be strong for Kain and Saturo.

Ginae: "Its time to go Kain..."

With tears in his eyes he said, "Yes Mom".. Let's find Saturo..

Chapter 3 coming soon!

More troubles seem to appear out of thin air, Saturo is no where to be found, and now Areku is dead what could Professor Oak be planning with Ash?