Chapter 3 Unexpected War Part 1

Charizard!!! Use fire Blast and fire punch!... Charizard roars loudly and does his attack to a giant rock, piercing through it very easily. On earth Red was still on training with his pokemon, Red was the only trainer who's stayed with his pokemon because when they had established the law on earth he was no where to be found. Because of that, the Pokemon league had declared him, and outlaw. But he just didn't care, and everyday he trained even more, and his pokemon grew a deeper connection with him.

Red: "That was great Charizard... Those double combinations are great, if only there were battles like back in the day..

All of Red's pokemon during the day would remain outside their pokeball because Red didn't like them inside those things anymore.. But the pokemon like to sleep in them at night. Mewtwo was flying around, when he saw one of the legendary pokemon in the distance, he rushed to Red and using his telepathy he told Red.

Mewtwo : "Master Red... I saw a legendary pokemon flying in the distance.

Red : "Really?? Which way?.

Mewtwo: "North! That way...

Red: " Charizard!! Let's go!! Mewtwo please watch over the others..

Mewtwo: Yes Sir!

???: "There is no need to come for me...

A sudden cold and high winds came to them, it was the legendary pokemon.

Red: "Lugia!!?..

Lugia: "Red I have come to you to tell you about the dangers that I have felt for my pokemon brothers and sisters.

Red was perplexed by Lugia, for never had a pokemon who had telepathy would be worried about other pokemon, let alone tell a human.

Red: "Tell me then, what troubles you"

Lugia: "For the past few days I've had these nightmares, about a terrible outcome for all pokemon. And whenever I wake up I can't shake the feeling off, even If I think that they are safe.

Red: " How come the humans didn't take you with them? Did they take the other legendary as well?

Lugia: "No, the reason for this is, because we were assigned to be guardians of this planet, and yet I myself do not know for what specific purpose other than to keep the balance of the others and be guardian of the sea and skies..

Red: "I see... So why come to me?

Lugia: "Because you are the strongest trainer among the humans, and you can take me to the great minds and see if we can go to Planet Pokemon.

Red: " I would have to capture you for that. But I don't have strong pokeballs to sustain your power. And nobody makes them anymore.

Lugia: "Don't worry.. After the war ended I found this, floating on the ocean.. I believe it belonged to Giovanni.

Red: (surprised) "This!!... Is a Master Ball!! They were but a myth among the trainers.. I guess Giovanni's craziness actually made something good, for these times.

Lugia: "I understand that in order for you to capture me, you have to weaken me..

Red: "That's is true, but with a Master Ball I don't really have to.. If! This thing does work..

Lugia: "Well I haven't had a fight in a while, so why not bring your best pokemon against me?.. And I'll gladly accept to be captured!... But know this trainer, you must release me once all of this is settled.. If not planet earth could be in danger.. And I would be forced to break the PokeBall...

Red: "Agreed... Charizard! I choose you!!!

It was an intense moment for Red, but he was ready, as the battle began Red went easy on Lugia, because Lugia didn't have a trainer.

Lugia: "Red... You don't have to go easy on me.. Just because I don't have a trainer, doesn't mean I'm not capable to fight at full power. Now show your true strength!

Red (surprised by the request): "So be it, Charizard, Mega Evolve!!!

Charizard extended his wings as flames engulfed him in a flaming sphere, soon after that, Charizard roared powerfully, the flames disappeared, revealing Mega Charizard X.

Lugia: "Mega Evolution... Well you are the first one I've ever battle.. This will be interesting.

Red: "Yes it will... And I've been craving to use one attack that Charizard and I have developed...

Lugia: "bring it on... Red!"

Red: "Charizaaaard use MEGA FLARE!!

Charizard charged a fireblast with hyperbeam. Once released a powerfull explosion was heard for miles, Lugia saw it coming and managed to partially block the attack, but the blast was too powerful it shattered Lugia's defense shield and maganed to injure him badly.

Red: "Lugia!!!! I'm coming hold on!!

Even Charizard went to help Lugia as he fell from the sky Red never meant to hurt him like that. Charizard managed to catch Lugia before he hit the ground help Lugia land softly.

Red: "Lugia! Are you okay?

Lugia: "Don't worry Red.. (smiles) you have only increased my motivation for more training, now if you want go ahead and capture me so I can heal.. And Charizard good on you for achieving such power.

Charizard nods his head, and Red takes out the MasterBall and touches Lugia with it. The MasterBall closes and shakes as usual. Red waits patiently to see if the MasterBall can withstand the power. After 3 shakes Red hears the click...

Red: "At last.. Lugia has been caught...

Ash, was on his way with Misty and Brock to Professor Oak's lab in Pallet
As they approach they see other trainers in front of the lab.

Misty: "Look Ash! Is Trainers Blue, Gold and Green.. I guess they were all called by the Professor..

Ash: "Yeah, it looks like it I wonder if they are all going to planet pokemon.

Brock: "Well maybe they are.. I really hope that all the pokemon are doing okay...

Professor Oak: "Welcome! My young trainers, I'm still missing some trainers

Ash, Brock and Misty: "PROFESSOR WE'RE HERE!!!

Professor Oak:" Ahh! There you are! Well now that we're all together let me explain why I have called you... As you all know I fear for the pokemon's safety in their new home, so me and my colleagues have created a new spaceship because the ones used five years ago are obsolete. Also we have made it bigger and faster, that way you can get there in less than 3 month. I know is a long trip but we've also taken that into consideration and made the inner workings and living, a suitable environment.

"Then I guess we shouldn't be wasting time and get prepared"...

They all look back surprised they all say.. "RED!!!"

Red: "Hmph, I guess my name still runs in the family... Yes.. It is me... The famous outlaw.

Gold: "You do know, they have a warrant for your arrest... And a big Yen reward for bringing you in...

Red: (smiles sarcastically) "Ha, then I should turn myself in, then take the money and just be on my way...

Gold: "Hmph, how about I just beat you and take you in!!

The MasterBall opens up and Lugia comes out, throwing a small gust of wind to all. They all were surprised by this.

Lugia: "This is not! The moment for this nonsense!! I have asked Red to bring me here so that I can go to planet pokemon, now let's all listen! To Professor Oak! And put away this Idiotic moment of outlaws and Justice... Leave that for when we return..

Professor Oak: " Lugia is right and we have a lot of space training for all of you before we go to space...

Ash: "We? Professor?"

Professor: " Yes! I will be accompanying you! There is a lot of scientific analysis that must be done on that planet and also my friend Professor Aurea Juniper, will be joining us.. She will be here soon..

End of part 1 - Chapter 3