Chapter 11 Costumes!

Your pov

I slowly open up my eyes and smile. Bill has his arms wrapped around me and is sleeping. I play with his hair, and giggle. He opens his eyes up and looks at me and smile.

"Im sorry Billy-bear, I didn't mean to wake you up," I say.
"It's alight princess, now I get to see your gorgeous face." He says sweetly majoring me blush. He gives me a kiss and I blush even more.
"Kids it's time to get up! We are going to the store!" Stan says bursting into the room.
"Grunkle Stan! We want to sleep!" Mabel whines covering her head with a pillow.
"Why are you even yelling at us to get up?" Dipper ask as we all look up at Stan.
"It's Summerween! We are going to set up the Shack and make a haunted house!" Stan says as Mabel and I grin.
"Ooo! I'm glad I made mine and Dipper's costumes!" Mabel says grinning, as she sits up.
"When did you have to time to make them," I ask.
"I made them right after Halloween last year!" Mabel squeals as she goes into the closet and pulls out the costumes.
"What are you two going to be?" Bill ask as Mabel grins.
"Zelda and Link!" Mabel says showing the costumes.
"Let me guess Waddles is the pixie that helps Link?" I ask as Mabel nods her head.
"I can't wait to see you guys dressed up!" I say as Mabel and I both squeal.
"I'm glad Dipper, you, and Waddles are ready. But you need to get your friend and blondie some costumes." Stan says as I smile.
"We don't have enough time to make them costumes and we have no money to get them costumes." Dipper says as Stan sighs. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out 50 dollars.
"Here take this and go to the mall. It's not my fault if there isn't any good costumes left." Stan says giving me the money. I smile and give him a hug.
"Thank you!" I say hugging him, he pats my head and pulls me away.
"Don't mention it kid. Now go! Before I force you all to work!" Stan says as we all nod.

~Time skip~

"Here we are the Gravity Falls's shopping mall!" Mabel says as we all walk inside the mall.
"It's so small compared to the mall back home!" I say as Dipper chuckles.
"So where is the costume shop?" Bill as we walk towards the escalator.
"On the second floor." Mabel says as we get on the escalator.
"The costumes here aren't the best, right?" Bill ask as we get off the escalator and walk.
"Nope, but sometimes you get lucky and there are really cool ones! At least that's what Candy and Grenda said." Mabel says as we walk into the shop. I look around at the the racks and see costumes galore.
"Let's get shopping!" Mabel shouts as Bill holds my hand and we walk around the store looking for costumes.
"Dipper, I've got a question for you." I say as Bill and I look through costumes.
"Yeah?" Dipper says leaning against a wall.
"Will be taking Pacifica to the haunted house?" I ask looking over at Dipper. I see him blush slightly and look at the ground, he mumbles something I can't hear.
"Dippy Fresh answer her!" Mabel says as Dipper frowns slightly still blushing.
"I might ask her." Dipper says as Mabel and I squeal happily.
"Dipping sauce is getting a girlfriend!" Mabel and I shout in unison.
"Guys shut up!" Dipper say scolding us. We just smile and giggle, returning to the costume search.
"Princess I found the perfect costumes!" Bill says pulling out the costumes. I look to see a cute Alice in wonderland costume and a mad hatter costume. I smile brightly as I look at the costumes.

Bill's pov

"I love it!" Y/n says giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"I thought you would," I say.
"That's weird I didn't see those there a minute ago." Mabel says as I chuckle nervously.
"Maybe you didn't look well enough." I suggest, knowing that I used magic to make the costumes to appear.
"So go pay for the costumes and then we can go." Dipper says as Y/n and Mabel take the costumes. They walk over to pay for the costumes. I walk over to Dipper and stand next to him.
"So Dip you're really going to ask Pacifica to go on a date with you, to the haunted house?" I ask as he blushes.
"Yes, but please don't let anybody else know. It's bad enough that Mabel knows, so please don't." He says as I nod in agreement. I look to see a blonde girl walk into the store, Pacifica.
"Dip, noes your chance." I say as Dipper looks at me confused then see Pacifica and blushes.

He shakes his head no as I roll my eyes. 'Well if Mabel isn't here to play love doctor I will.' I pull Dipper over and 'accidentally' push him into Pacifica then run off. I look to see Dipper stumbling over his words and Pacifica laughing a little. Then they both laugh and start to talk. Mabel and y/n walk over with two bags in hand and look at Dipper and Pacifica.

"You did that Bill?" Mabel ask as I nod, holding y/n's free hand.
"Yep, someone had yo push them together." I say as y/n giggles.
"Looks like we have two match maker here." Y/n says as Dipper gives Pacifica a kiss on the cheek and runs back to us leaving Pacifica blushing.
"What did she say?" Mabel ask as Dipper grins.
"She said yes," Dipper says happily.
"I knew you could do it Dip!" I say messing with his hair. He smiles and we walk out of the shop.
"Now all we have to do is set up the haunted house, and get ready!" Y/n says as I grin.

~

Me: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating!
Mabel: She is busy getting ready for school. *sticks her tongue out in disgust*
Me: It sucks! But I will make sure to update more often before school starts.
Mabel: I will make her!
Me: *laughs* So tell what you think of the book so far! And make sure to vote!
Mabel: Until the next update...
Me: Bye!