Chapter 20 Epilogue

Bill's POV

I wave to y/n as she runs up to me in a robe and graduation hat. She holds her high level degree of (what you wanna be one day) in her hand as she jumps on me. I catch her and hold her up smiling. "Well congratulations princess!"

She blushes and smiles, "Well thank you Billy-bear. But I couldn't have done it without you pushing me to do my best." She hums and pecks my lips as I set her down.

"Well that's debatable I told you on several occasions to just use spells to get by bu-" I say but am cut of by her giggling.

"Oh hush up Billy-bear," she smiles and holds my hand. I chuckles and smile hearing Pinetree and Shooting Star run over.

"Congrats girl!" Mabel grins hugging y/n tightly. Y/n hugs back and pulls back hugging Dipper. He smiles and soon pulls back from the hug. The four of us smile a bit then Dipper speaks up.

"Did you use your powers to get your degree?" Dipper asks in a hush voice. Y/n looks at him surprised and crosses her arms.

"Well did I use powers to help you become a  cryptozoologist or Mable become a award winning singer?" Y/n asks with a slight smirk.

"Nope! That was all me," Mabel grins proudly.

Dipper chuckles, "yeah I see your point now."

Y/n smiles and holds my hand, "so shall we go to the Shack?"

"Well yeah but it's gonna be a long drive," Mable sighs.

Y/n smirks and I chuckle reading her mind. "Well...we don't have to drive," she hums.

Mable grins, "oh my gosh yes!"

Dipper looks worried, "are you sure?"

Y/n nods confidently, "I am."

Dipper sighs then nods, "okay."

~time skip~

Y/n pov

I giggle seeing Dipper look terrified and leaning against the door frame.
"You okay," Mable asks Dipper holding back laughter.

Dipper glares at her, "shush up. You were like this the first time y/n did this too."

"I know but we've done it loads of times," Mable snorts.

I rolls my eyes and blush feeling arms around my waist. Bill smiles and snaps his fingers so I in skinny jeans, a purple shirt with his black flannel on, and purple converse. I smile and turn facing him and pecking his lips. "So...due to the fact i hear music in the Shack there might be a party in there, right?" She hums looking at Mabel.

Mable giggles, "Yep!" She opens the door as everyone inside shouts congratulations.

I smile seeing everyone and walk in holding Bill's hand after the twins. Everyone comes up congratulating me with handshakes and hugs. Soon Mable's twins run up and hug my legs. I grin at them brightly as they look up at me.

"Congrats Auntie y/n!" Mable daughter Luna grins.

"Yeah! Congratulations Auntie!" Mable's son Aries smiles.

I laugh lightly and get down to their level and hug them. "Thank you guys!" They giggle and pull back smiling.

They grin looking behind me say happily in unison, "Uncle Bill!"

He chuckles and hugs them picking them up. He smiles at the two, "how  are my two star lights?" They smile and giggle.

"I'm good, but Luna was being mean earlier," Aries says sticking his tongue out at Luna.

Luna pouts, "you started it though!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"D-," Aries starts but are called by Mable to help finish something. The two quickly run off into the kitchen when Bill lets them down. I smiles a bit the grins spotting Dipper talking to Pacifica who still lives at Gravity Falls as the owner of the mall. Bill soon holds my hands as the lights go off. I jumps and hold his hand tightly. He chuckles and snaps his fingers, lighting up candles on a cake that spell out 'congratulations'. I grin as Mable and Dipper walk over with the cake smiling, and speak in unison, "Congratulations Y/n!"

I smiles with slight tears in her eyes. "Thank you guys," I say blowing out the candles as the lights go on. Everyone cheers and start handing out cake but Bill turns me to face him and slips a small box into my hand. I look at his suspiciously and he gives me a bashful smile. I open the box and gasps looking at a gold ring with a amethyst in the middle surrounded by little yellow topazes. He smiles lightly blushing as I look at him in disbelief.

"S-so..umm...will you s-say yes," he asks blushing. I grin and slip the ring on my ring finger. I kiss in gently and wrap my arms around his neck. He soon kisses back and holds my waist twirling me a bit. He sets me down. "Is that a yes?"

I snort and kisses his chin, "yes it is Billy-bear~"

                    ~The End ~