Chapter 5

Author's Note-
Sorry I just uploaded now! I'm really busy with school. Trying to be active. This is not an abandoned work! 😁

Lea stormed her bedroom. She threw her handbag on top of her bed. Her face laid flat on the mattress.

I seriously didn't know what to do then. I was so confused. Aga confessed that he liked me!  What if he still likes Char, right? So, I was being paranoid. That is why I cannot think properly. Oh, poor young me.

A knock was heard. The knock was rather shaky, but Lea heard it, and blood ran to her face.

"Leave me alone!" she commanded.

Rob was out there. He sighed as he heard Lea's cries. "Lea," he mumbled.

Rob noticed the door slightly opened. He pushed it and saw Lea flattened in the bed. The strong-willed, dominant girl he knew became a vulnerable child lost in a big world.

"Why are you in here?" she forced herself to whisper those words to him.

"L-Lea, I just... I just heard you crying, and I just wanted to make sure you're alright." Rob sat beside Lea on her bed.

"I'm alright. Can you leave now?" she said bluntly.

Rob's eyebrows lowered. Something was wrong. "Lea, what's wrong?"

"It does not concern you, Robert." She looked away aloofly.

Rob looked at her sadly. "Lea, you can tell me anything," he whispered.

"Whatever you say is safe with me,"

Oh, that little Chinese cutie! He looks so patethic when he tries to console, but he just looks so cute!

"I love Aga. I really love him. But I cannot tell him," Lea cried on Rob's shoulder. He embraced her and patted her back.

"Why can't you?" A silence was there. Lea looked at him.

Lea couldn't answer. Why? She loved him, but why can't she just tell it? Was she afraid to love someone who loves someone else? Aga used to love Charlene very much. Any normal day wouldn't pass without a passionate kiss. Does that kiss still haunt him?

"Rob," she said softly, "you don't know anything about me. I'm scared to love someone who will not appreciate my love. He still loves Charlene!"

He looked at her with sympathy. He never thought of that feeling. He had never been in love. Now, his eyes lowered. "You can love me, Lea."

To be Continued...