Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Hi, guys. I kinda wanted to add cheese to this chapter (if you know what I mean). This will be a very short chapter. But I promise the next would be longer and more meaningful.

***2000***

The year passed by quickly. Her last performance a tear-jerker! Aga was there to support her. During the part of her character's death, she shed a tear that was not meant to be there, but Aga believes it adds to the drama.

Aga laughed at me that time. He doesn't know how it is to have a last performance. It happens anyway!

"Lea!" Aga raced to her dressing room, "I'm here!"

"Oh, hello, Aga!" Lea opened the door, and leaned on it.

"C-can you wear some pants now? I can't stand seeing you like that. It's just so...unusual." Aga tried to avoid her legs. He would internally panic everytime he glances at her.

"Admit it, Aga! I know you're blushing. Yeah, I'll wear some pants," she said.

"I'll be looking away," he turned to the door.

"Aga, don't leave!" she exclaimed as she took her pants.

"Relax, I'm just looking away," he sighed. "That's how much I respect you."

You know, I heard Aga mumble to himself. He called me clingy! I mean, seriously--clingy!

"Are you done yet?" Aga asked impatiently.

"Hold on," she grabbed her hand bag. "I'm done!" she exclaimed.

Aga turned to her. "Hold on! I thought you were just changing your pants, and now you changed everything."

"I'm hungry. I feel like eating now,"

***

"Food is served," the waiter said.

Aga's meal was simply a piece of chicken with rice. Lea ordered two plates to suffice her apetite.

"Lei, why did you order that much for yourself?" Aga complained.

"My show is done. That means I can eat, and not needing to look thin anymore. Besides, I never even ate that much anymore."

During Miss Saigon, I dared myself not to eat much. Kim is not a girl who eats three times a day or more.